~!Part Two: A Nurse That Harms Instead Of Helps?? : Part Two!~

After the nurse and the boy chatted, he sat on a chair in the middle of a room. I began to let my eyes rest as the two people on the beds, the nurse, and JoJo talked.

I awoke to screams, two students ran out of the room as the nurse was attacking JoJo. I gasped and was about to call my stand out, before the nurse shoved the pencil in JoJo's face. As I was good with gore from my horror movie marathons, it wasn't that, it was the man sitting on the window ledge. I stood silently as the two talked for a brief moment. My mind was processing everything, and it must have been for a long time, they had friends too.

"Oi! Woman, get out!" JoJo spoke and got into a defensive stance. I panicked, and didn't think. My mind went blank for a moment.

"Neptune!" I yelped as the 2 seconds of panic fucked everything up.

"Yare Yare, two stand users trying to kill me?" He muttered carelessly as he glared at me.

"Killing? What, wait, no, what the FUCK is happening!" I backed up away from the two, my anger flying off the hook again.

After the weird, green uniformed boy with weird hair and JoJo fought for a while and Kakyoin introduced himself, Kakyoin shifted towards me..

"May I ask, I am very curious of what your stands ability is" He chuckled as JoJo let out a grunt.

"She has nothing to do with this, however after this, if you survive, Kakyoin, you will tell me everything." He spoke.

"ohoho, you see, I intend to know her abilities" He muttered as two weird tentacle things, that looked like a weird octopus hentai came at me. I furrowed my brows.

"Neptune, gravity 2!" I stated as my stand flicked her hair and held her arms to her side, Kakyoin fell against the floor. Avoiding Jotaro, they talked more. I released my ability as they fought. I didn't want to be involved, I ran to the nurse, who was now, basically surrounded in a pool of her own blood. I began to check her pulse.

"EMERALD SPLASH" A loud echo filled the room as shards of stuff flew into my back, immediately I blocked the nurse, a small whimper fled my mouth as I did all I could to protect this nurse.

"Yare Yare Daze. You, come with me" JoJo stated as he held Kakyoin over his shoulder, he hopped out of the window and I let my gaze fall to the nurse before hopping out the window.

You walk to his house blah blah, silent trip.

As you arrived i began to feel weird, going to some ones house was a little out of my league. JoJo went and I followed him, not too closely. As he turned you slowed your pace, male voices were heard as I peeked around the corner.

Jotaro, and two other pretty buff men stood over Kakyoin, although I didn't like to admit it, their size did make me slightly intimidated.

Wait, how did I know they weren't working with Kakyoin and trying to lure me here. My heart stopped, my breathing hitched and I observed them before a shrill kind voice made me step out of my cover.

"Ahh! A g-girl, is this your girlfriend Jotaro!?" She chirped as she looked at me.

"Wow JoJo! I never thought you would get such a cutie!" She held her hand to her face and chuckled a bit.

"OH, no no no, ma'am you have it wrong, I am just a friend" I stopped again, shit. I blew my cover.

"Jotaro, who is this? Is she working with Dio?!" Both men stood up, making me sliiightly more intimidated.

"Ay, fuck off you scumbags!" I defended myself as I got into a fighting stance.

"Yare Yare, she has a stand too... and she is a person I know bitch" He tilted his hat slightly to hide his face.

"Oh, well hello young lady, you are quite a specimen" The old man complimented "what is your name? Mine is Joseph Joestar, this is Avdol, Mohammed Avdol"

"Y/n, my name is y/n l/n" I stated as I basically drooled over the bodies these guys had, damn, some looks they had, especially Joseph, for his age.

"How do I know you guys aren't leading me into a trap to kill me? I mean you all could have been just waiting for an opportunity for this.." I questioned "Prove to me you have these 'friends' as well, how do I know you are not faking" I narrowed my eyes, in times like this, I admit, I get skeptical. I have always been a problem solver so I usually would have thought before I came.

"Ahh, good point." A purple vine wrapped around Josephs hand, he explained his stand and this other weird ability called.. Hamon? After Avdol explained his, they all looed at me. I let out a gulp.

"Uh, well, my stand isn't really cool or flashy, It's name is Neptune. My stand Neptune uhh, has the powers to freeze people in place, whoever it is and wherever. Neptune can freeze me as well, also being able to crush their bodies against any surface is pretty cool gotta admit..." I explained before realizing they all were staring.

"eheh, sorry" I got a little awkward.

"very interesting, may I know where the stands name originated from? I don't recognize the name.." Avdol questioned.

"Well, when I was 13-14 I used to love music, this is a little personal but... I was severely depressed at 14 till 15. And I used to listen to music whenever I could, one song in particular was my favorite, It was called Neptune, and after I got help, I fell ill for a while, doctors thought I would die. Yet I manifested a 'friend' after, she had cool powers, and gravity based powers, hence the name Neptune, since you know...space" I rambled again.

"I see" Avdol explained.

"Yare Yare, what about this jerk?" Jotaro questioned.

"Well, he is one of Dio's, you see the flesh bud above his head? You cannot get rid of it, he won't survive much longer..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued...