Bath Time

I'd had a couple of requests to make little stories following Jaxx. 

Enjoy, sorry for any mistakes.

SWF - 803 words

xxx

It was the sound of paws clicking on the hardwood floor that bought her out of her daze of editing. She turned around from the kitchen table to look down at the small pup. She was greeted by a very dirty mud covered Jaxx, her eyes follow the trail from where he was sitting to where he had come from and sure enough there was a small trail of mud leading from his doggy door, through the kitchen and into the dining room.

Not that long after Chester burst through the back door, knees and shirt covered with mud. 

"Jaxx!" He spluttered as he saw the paw prints on the floors.

Grace gave him the look. The look that she usually gives him when she's right or she knows his is lying about something, a smirk on her face and an arched brow. In this case it was more of a 'have fun cleaning that up' look implying that she was not planning on helping. 

Chester walked over to where Jaxx was sitting at Grace's feet and picked him up, no longer caring about his shirt as the mud had already seeped through, staining the material. Turning away from Grace with the small dog in his hands he began striding towards the laundry to run a bath for Jaxx, Grace could just see through the crack of the door from where she was sitting, Chester placed Jaxx into the sink and slowly lifted his shirt over his head, throwing the ruined cotton in the trash. Grace forgetting about her editing and simply staring at the way a full grown shirtless man with a puppy could be the cutest and most attractive sight she's ever seen. 

His back muscles moved underneath his skin with every movement from reaching up to the top cupboard for puppy shampoo, to rolling his shoulders to release the tightness in his back from being hunched over in the backyard all morning. Grace is now just shamelessly staring at him and begins to make her way through the dining room towards the laundry because trying to resist him when he's shirtless is a losing battle straight from the start. She places her hands on either side of him on the laundry bench, trapping him between herself and the counter. 

She begins to pepper kisses between his shoulder blades, moving her hands from the bench to his hips, he pulls her around so she's standing next to him, one of her arms still lazily draped across his lower back. He leans down and places a kiss on her lips, he begins to pull away to continue the task of washing Jaxx but she deepens the kiss, opening her mouth a little wider and placing both her hands on each side of his face. He pulls his hands out of he soapy water and places them on the sides of her hips, Grace hardly flinching when it soaks through her thin shirt. He moves his lips from hers to her neck  slowly sucking above her collar bone, she moves her head to the side and opens up her eyes in time to see Jaxx climbing out of the sink and onto the bench top, shaking the still soapy water from his tiny body. Both Chester and Grace squeal at the contact of cool water against their heated skin. 

"Jaxx!" They both shriek his name

They just start to laugh at the situation and how cliché it all was. 

"How about you finish up in here, i'll clean out there and we can finish this tonight?" Grace suggested. 

Chester nods, his swollen kissed lips breaking into a smile. 

~

Later that night Chester is laying in bed on his phone scrolling through some social media, Grace walks out of the bathroom and crawls onto the bed then lying down. Chester instantly drops is phone onto the side table ready to pick up where they left off. 

He rolls over to face her and she's beaming back at him, no words are exchanged, but they know. Their lips join in a slow and sensual kiss. Chester ever so slightly hovers above her, his hand making it's way up her thigh. As he's about the come in contact with the edge of her sleep shirt they hear light scratches at the bedroom door. Grace looks at him, shaking her head as if to say ignore him. They both continue and Chesters hand is making slow circles on her hip when they hear a whine coming from the other side of their door. His head falls into the crook of Graces neck, letting out a defeated moan.

"Tomorrow night?" Grace suggests, her bottom lip between her teeth. 

 Chester just smiles and gets up to let Jaxx in the bedroom. 

xxx

Thanks for reading! :)