ONE

Listening to the background song can help make the story develop its tone and mood. Happy reading! : )

Narcisa from Laguna is inside the car going to the town of Morong. On the other side was Antonio who went out from his library to freshen up because he wrote stories all night long and finished some poems. When Narcisa and Antonio passed by each other, sparks strike through when they met each others eyes.

September 20, 1992, this is where all it started.
---------
After Narcisa went to each establishments she like in the town of Morong, there is this one shop that caught her eyes, "Treasure Trove". Because of her passion for reading, she went inside to check it out. When she entered the shop, she saw various kinds of literary works. Novels, poetries, short stories, etc. While roaming around, she was surprised when someone spoke behind her back.

"How can I help you?", someone asked.

Narcisa looked back to know who is it and there she saw a familiar man, the one who is in front of the shop. When she saw him, she was fascinated and dazed but immediately came back to her senses.

"I'm looking for something new to read. Can you recommend something?", asked Narcisa.

Antonio smiled and helped Narcisa. They roamed around and enjoyed each others' company. It's time for Narcisa to go home. She said goodbye to Antonio and shake hands with him.

"Thank you for helping me, sirr-?", Narcissa asked in confusion. Antonio kissed her hand and looked into Narcisa's eyes.

"Antonio. Antonio Lopez.", he introduced.

"Antonio Lopez.", she said smiling.

"You're welcome madame?", asked
Antonio.

"Narcisa. Narcisa Realonda.", she answered to him.

"I enjoyed your accompany Mr. Lopez."

"And I'm happy that you visited here Ms. Realonda."

"I gotta go.", said Narcisa.

He let go of Antonio's hand and walked inside the car.

"Ms. Realonda.", Antonio calls.

"Yes?", Narcisa looked back at him.

"It was nice meeting you. I was thinking maybe I can see you again?", Antonio asked.

Narcisa stopped for a moment and replied with a smile.

"Sure.", she went inside the car, looked at him again then went home.

After their interaction, Antonio started sending letters and poems to Narcisa. This is his way of courting her and for the whole 6 months of doing this, they're now in a relationship. They decided to keep this between theirselves and meet up without their families knowing but their secret didn't last long. Someone leaked the information about them that caused for both of the families to know. It was okay for Narcisa's family but they're scared that she might get hurt because Antonio's parents didn't like her that's why Narcisa's parents decided to not let her see Antonio again. They didn't listen to them and still meet up secretly.
3 weeks had passed, Antonio called her and wanted to meet up with her. That time, Narcisa was so excited for the good news. On their destination place, Antonio spoke first.