Facing the past

They wished that they never to Hoth. (Like the star Wars planet.) Hoth is, no, was their home. They left to protect others from there. They've sealed Hoth in a secret relem of darkness, so one one can goes there. It wasn't just Ink's, Nightmare's and Error's home. Dream, Reaper, and Geno's old home as well. The ruler was their creator. Queen Core was the meanest, rudest, and scariest ruler of Hoth.

"Nightmare?" Ink manage to say.

"Somethingwrong?" Nightmare said perfectly still.

"What do you think?! We shouldn't be here! She banned us from here! Do you what she will do to us if she finds us here.!?" Ink panicked. 

"Oh don't be a wuss." Nightmare quietly scolded Ink. 

They walked for a while though the dark forest. It wasn't till Ink sensed something, no SOME one.

"Nightmare stop." Ink said

"Why?" Nightmare asked.

"Because we're not alone." Ink said full of fear. Before they turned around to see who was following them, they were knock out.

"Both of you made a BIG mistake for coming here..."

To be continued.

_____________________________________

I'M NOT DEAD!!! School has been getting tougher and I need to focused on that. I should post this weekend. Bye.