Should I...?

This is how Sans started self harm. If you are sensitive to the topics in the warning/first part then you don't have to read this if you aren't comfortable. Thank you~

Papyrus put his hand on Sans's head to show him he was there
"YOU REALLY ARE PATHETIC...."
And got up and walked out with a slam of the door.

Sans could feel the tears blossom in his eye sockets but he didn't care, he just let them fall... That is until he caught sight of a shiny object lying in the corner ogmf his room. He was curious and wanted to know what it was so, naturally, he went over. He looked at it for a good 3-4 minutes before the mysterious object finally registered in his mind. It was a blade. This is when a new, foreign thought creeper its way into his mind.
"If you cut yourself no one will notice. Plus it would be a good way to make Papyrus happy. He wouldn't care even if he did find out.... Do it"
"Come on Sans you're not a wimp are you?"
"Do it..."
"Do it!"
"DO IT!"
And so on.....

He was completely out of control... His body picked up the blade. He traced his fingers over the edge
"I'm not a coward.."
"Nobody would care..."
"Do it Sans. It would make your brother proud.."
"Do it..."
.  .  .
"I'm doing it."

Stupid
Cut
Annoying
Cut
Useless
Cut
Worthless
Cut
.
.
.
"Papyrus doesn't and never will love you, you are so pathetic."
Cut
Cut
Cut.

(Sorry this chapter is so short I just wanted to tell you how Sans started to cut himself in its own part. I didn't want it to be just thrown in with something else.
So yeah thats how he stated self harming)

SUICIDE IS NEVER THE ANSWER. IF YOU NEED HELP PLEASE PLEASE FIND SOME. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU AND OTHER SUPPORT PEOPLE YOU CAN GO TO. PLEASE DO NOT HURT YOURSELF. IT DOES NOT HELP.