the party

Mackenzie and Annie are having a party because there in high school now so they decided that they are having an openings party of the year.

Kenzie pov

Annie and I are setting everything good, then Annie said 'the whole school is coming to this party 'WHAT' i said cause I tough it was a friend party but nahh.

at the party

Annie and I are walking around at the party and out of nowhere I can't see her anymore so I went over to the kitchen and saw a cute boy there  what weird was he was drinking water o wait no I can smell the liquor ' shots?' he asked me and i was like why not.

but what I didn't know is that this could change my life forever

Annie pov

I was walking with Kenzie around and out of know where a cute boy was dancing with me, and he and I were taking shots but like ALLOT, out of nowhere, we were walking upstairs to my room.

I started kissing him, and he kissed back and it went to a slow kiss our lips moved in each other like a puzzle, while we ware in the make-out I started to grab his hair then I kissed harder and pulled me closer he then started to grab my butt so I moaned a little.

and you can already guess what happened next .

Laurens pov

I actually don't like parties so I was annoyed a began to take shot, but then my song came so I picked all my shots and threw it in my mouth, and began to dance on 5 shots and then a red-haired girl came dancing next to, I was dancing wild so I accidentally touched her butt and we shared a look but she just smiled so I smiled back, after a while we went together to a corner and we were really drunk and we began to talk, then I looked in her eyes while talking then she started to touch me wild and I couldn't take her hand away from me, so I told her lets go upstairs. she nodded.

when we went upstairs

we got into a room, and she began to touch me worse and then I kissed her, and she kissed back she began to slide her hands on my leg and that got me moaning, I began to squeeze her boobs. and that made her to touch something and that was the moment I said lets fuck.

and you already can guess what happened after that.

you can guess what happened to john and kenzie

sry but crynn comes later in the story maybe the second