A/N

Hey guys! If you ever want your oc to be in one of my books as my friend then go right ahead and comment in the chapter ofnthe a.u. and I will pick 1-2 oc's that were entered. Or if you want just make a book and put all the information of your character. Explain how they look and try to find a picture on the internet that looks like them and put it in there and make sure to tag me! If you want then you could put it in this book in the comment section, but I think it would be better to do the first option I gave to all of you. I'm going to be using the chapters in this book to put the username's of the people who own the oc's I choose and will put down the exact information you put, but might change some words in case it doesn't make sense or if there's a spelling error then I'll correct it, but don't think of it as a bad thing. I will also use the same picture you used so that people can get an idea on how your oc looks. Like how I put a picture for my oc, also I did say that the hair was the same color and size in the pic, well I changed my mind and decided to change how my oc looks and if you noticed then yes I changed the name of my quirk and how it works. So my hair is actually supposed to be black and is supposed to be shoulder length but would be kept in a little ponytail with some of my hair still out, kind of like Momo's but not really. If you ever want a picture of my face to see how exactly I look then just ask me and I will put one either in this book or the other book. If you read all of this then thank you for reading it since I wanted to tell all of you this. Anyways, thank you for reading this, Misty out!

Word Count: 353