Chapter 5

Chapter 5

{Izuku Midoriya's P.O.V}

"Mom, I'm home!" I opened the front door and walked into the living room with Todoroki behind me. My mom hugged me for a moment and then pulled back, smiling brightly. "Welcome home, Izuku." She looked over my shoulder at Todoroki, who had been standing silently behind me, and smiled brighter. "You've brought a friend too?"
I smiled, "Yeah, this is Todoroki!"
Mom let out a soft gasp. "This is the boy you've been talking about?!"
"M-mom!" My cheeks heated up slightly. "H-He's just my friend!" I turned around to look at Todoroki, who wore a look of confusion on his face. Perhaps he would have asked what she was talking about if it wasn't for the fact that he had never met my mom before, so he wouldn't speak infront of her. Todoroki waved slightly. "Hi, Todoroki! Izuku has said so much about you!!"
"Mommm!"
I grabbed Todorokis wrist and ran upstairs before my mom could embarrass me further.

{Todorokis P.O.V}

Midoriya ran up the stairs swiftly, his face red from what seemed to be embarrassment. He opened a door and pulled me into his bedroom, I looked around and mumbled "You sure do like All Might, huh?" He nodded. "Y-yeah"
I sat down on his bed and smiled at him. "Your mom seems nice, she's energetic."
"She is nice, she's supportive too."
I nodded, "That's nice."
Midoriya sat next to me, smiling softly. "I know you don't like speaking to people but she's nice. She wouldn't judge you, make fun of you or anything. I promise."
I sat there quietly for a few moments, thinking about it. She wouldn't? Not that I doubt Midoriya but what if she does? I sighed slightly. "Then would you mind me going to speak to her now?"
He looked a little surprised but nodded.
I stood up and walked to the door, opening it and walking out.

{Inko's P.O.V}

I heard quiet footsteps approach me from behind. "Hello Izu-" Turning around, I saw the tall heterochromic boy. "Oh, hello Todoroki, dear."
Todoroki smiled slightly and mumbled, "Hello, Mrs Midoriya."
I smiled brightly at him, "Call me Inko, and it's nice to see you being so brave too. Izuku has told me all about you and how you can't talk to people due to how shy you are. I'm glad you find me trustworthy enough."
He nodded, "Sorry if I seem awkward at times though."
"It's okay! Oh, and is there anything you need? Is that why you came down?"
The young boy shook his head, "I just came down to see if I could talk to you." He looked around a little before looking back at me. "Perhaps I should bring something up for Midoriya? He's been waiting upstairs for me a while now, I don't want him to feel like I've forgotten about him." How sweet of him.
I gave him some cookies, "Here, Izuku likes these. It'll be sure to put a smile on his face."
Todoroki carefully took them from me and smiled, "Thank you, Inko." He left the room without another word. That boy really is as nice as Izuku says.

{Izukus P.O.V}

Todoroki had been gone for a while now. Was he okay? He was just talking to my mom, right? I stayed seated on my bed, waiting for him to return. The door handle slowly twisted and Todoroki poked his head through the door, "Sorry I took so long, Midoriya." He came into the room and as soon as I saw what he was holding, I smiled brightly. "Cookies!"

Word count: 601
My hands hurt now ;-; Chapter six will be out whenever my brain decides that it wants me to speak English again, I guess.