00

There was a time in Orellina's life when everything was easy, unfortunately, that didn't last long, before he destroyed it. The man who was once her everything. The man she would have given up everything for.

Venit Videns Peremit.

He came, He saw, He destroyed.

She would always say after he went away. The Latin saying reminded her to be cautious around men and she stuck by it.

For two years she has been single. Though many young men have asked her out, she never agreed.

Orellina knew that she didn't need a man in her life, they only cause problems and drama and she wants to avoid that.

Her life has been significantly better without them and she would like for it to continue that way.

~~~~

"Orellina, please come with me, " May begs for the tenth time, clasping her hands together.

"No, I don't want to, " Orellina says stubbornly.

May Sorine is Orellina's best friend. A beautiful brunette with bright eyes, who loves to party.

Tonight, in particular, she wants Orellina to go with her to a club. May knows that her friend does not like to go to parties, let alone clubs so she made a plan. Blackmail.

May smiles mischievously as her plan flashes through her eyes, though guilt weighs itself on her shoulders.

"Well, then I am going alone and maybe something bad will happen, I could get kidnapped or something but nevermind, you won't care anyway."

"That was a low blow, of course I care," Orellina paused and sighed heavily, "Fine, I'll go with you but only if you promise not to leave me alone."

May squealed loudly and threw herself on her friend.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she shouted, jumping up and down and gave Orellina a kiss on her cheek.

Orellina laughed at her friend's silliness.

The girls spent the next few hours getting ready and before Orellina knew it, she was standing in front of the club.

'Haze' was the club's name and it has a very popular reputation. Most girls come to this particular club because it is rumored that the owner is the sexiest man alive and it's not a lie.

Dragon Riverro is the hottest guy anyone has ever seen but he is also the most dangerous.

His name alone sends people running for the hills. The Riverro's are known throughout the world and not for good reasons.

They are ruthless, malicious and they kill whoever gets in their way. They leave no witnesses either and no evidence in their involvement in any crimes.

Orellina knows about these rumors and she isn't scared. That may mostly be because of the fact that another one of her best friends is the cousin of Dragon.

Though she has never seen him, Orellina has no doubt that he is handsome because of how Stephan, Dragon's cousin, looks.

May shook Orellina's shoulder, breaking her out of her reverie. She shot her friend a nervous look and May gently squeezed her hand, giving silent encouragement.

Together, the two girls entered the club.