{Fool} Underswap! Sans x Flowey

Requested by MissFont

Okay, so this one was technically from my Swapped Oneshots request page, but that book is complete, and I decided I would write those requests on here! Also, this Flowey is from the original Undertale. If I don't put something like Underswap! or Underfell! in the title name, it means it's the original, ok? Also, I dunno if I said it before, but let's just say that skeletons have lips cause they're freaking magic.

⚠️ SMUT WARNING! THIS WILL BE A SMUT⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~

[Sans' POV]

I walked through Snowdin aimlessly. "Papyrus...why are you so lazy!?" I cried angrily to no one in particular. I had just gotten into an argument with my brother about working, and not being lazy.

I frowned as I found another sock in the living room. Of course, there had always been that ONE sock in there, and I was even willing to let it slide, but I woke up that morning too find TWO socks! "PAPYRUS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Papyrus stumbled out of his room tiredly.

"What...?" He mumbled.

"Why is there TWO SOCKS in the living room!?" I asked. He just shook his head and walked back into his room. "PAPYRUS!" I ran up the stairs, knocking on his bedroom door. "Papyrus, so help me, I'll-"

"Don't you have work or something to go to?" Papyrus asked through the door.

"I have the day off, but you do not!" I said, continuing to knock on the door. He opened the door, raised a nonexistent eyebrow, and walked down the stairs. "Don't stop at Muffet's! Go straight to work!"

"Mhmm." He said, leaving the house. I frowned as I peered out the window. He immediately walked inside Muffet's!

"UGH!" I said, frustrated. I took my anger out on the sock, kicking it across the room. I suddenly froze. Why was I so angry? Papyrus is always lazy, I should be used to this!

"I should..." I mumbled to myself.

"Your brother stressing you out?" A voice said.

"EEP!" I cried, leaping off the ground, face planting in the snow. I looked at the ground to find a Flowey. "Oh...just a Flowey."

"'Just a Flowey'!?" It cried, sounding very angry. My eyes widened. "How dare you! I'm not like those retards that care for hard-boiled eggs!"

"Hey!" I said, sitting up. "Don't be so rude!"

"Oh. You're not my Sans." He said, looking up at me. I cocked my head to the side in confusion. "You're a pussy, is what I'm saying."

"W-What!?" I cried. "I-I'm not a..." I trailed off.

"You can't even stand up to your brother and force him to stop being such an ass." Flowey said. "You were just mumbling about it to yourself for like thirty minutes!"

"O-Oh..." I said. "B-But, that doesn't make me a-" I stopped myself.

"A pussy?" He said with an eyebrow raise.

"That's a bad word!" I claimed, folding my arms, frowning. He rolled his eyes.

"Now it's obvious you're not my Sans." He said, staring at me. His eyes suddenly widened and a mischievous smile grew on his face. "You know, you're pretty stressed about your brother, huh?"

"Y-Yeah..." I admitted. "But THE MAGNIFICENT SANS does not get easily stressed!" I added.

"Uh-huh, sure." Flowey said with a nod. "Anyways, I know the best way to relieve stress, ya know?"