e i g h t

Mr. Park's gaze shoots bullets into my skull, his expression conveys pure annoyance, disgust and most of all, anger. Honestly, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't hot.

"Ms. Kim please tell me you did not just have an affair on campus." I look down at his lips momentarily as he speaks, barely understanding his words through the fear before looking up again into his eyes as he finishes his statement. With that second look I begin to question my thought process. Is what I see really anger, or is it jealousy meticulously covered by rage?

Aish Mirae! Don't let your stupid fan girl heart get the best of you! This is NOT a fanfic for fucks sake!

I attempt to clear my mind of my romanticized thoughts but even so, my dumb self can't process one word in particular. "Have a what?" I ask.

Mr. Park let's a noise out terribly similar to a growl.

No; this definitely wasn't jealousy covered by rage... it was more so jealousy and rage.

I feel my legs start to shake as the fear and anxiety that comes with confrontation finally hits me. I bite my lip and hold my breath in order to ease my tension.

Are we really doing this? In front if the whole class?

"Ms. Kim don't play dumb." I watch as Mr. Park's jaw soundlessly clicks as he tries to maintain his professionalism. I bite my lip harder, almost even drawing blood, "I really do not understa—"

"Did you or did you not, get dicked down five minutes ago?"

I freeze.

My whole world stops in that moment.

Did you

or did you not,

get dicked down

five minutes ago?

Mr Park's words aimlessly ring in my brain.

Finally, I break the shell of my intense confusion as well as the eye contact Mr. Park and I share. I look out into the class.

Or more so, the empty chairs of the class.

The classroom was empty.

And that realization was just the right kick I needed to allow myself to snap.

"WHAT THE FUCK JIMIN?!"

As I come to realization of what Jimin had bluntly stated, my whole face burns up into a deep red color, for more than one reason.

My whole body shakes as I realize that the only thing I can do to justify myself speaking up is to state my reason.

"Jungkook's petty fucking ass made me run extra fucking laps today just because I fucking busted his fucking ego the other fucking day!" I take a deep breath and then continue. "And I didn't fucking have enough fucking time to get my fucking shit together before I fucking got here you fuckhead! Yeah that's a lot of fucking fucking but not in the fucking way you fucking thought, huh?"

Jimin stares at me blankly, his expression unreadable. We stay like that, eyes connected again for another moment as I cool down from my high until finally, Jimin.... smirks. His face reads the same expression I had longed to be directed to me on the first day but somehow had a much stronger sense of fatality to it.

The devilish man takes a single step towards me but it's enough to send me and my heart stumbling backwards. My vulnerable state seems to only build his confidence.

He speaks, but his words are painfully slow. "Showing up to my class late." He takes another long stride forward to me, making me stumble back more and hit the wall, next to the door.

Thankfully next to, because the door handle would have hurt like hell.

Unluckily, the door handle is the least of my concerns at the moment.

I have no where to run.

"Lying to an authoritative figure." His words are met by yet another long stride. My body tenses at its inability to move.

"An outright show of disrespect..." Another step.

"Use of foul language?" He steps forward for the last time, our bodies are close, almost touching.

He was much closer for comfort but for some reason... I'm not complaining.

"That simply isn't like you Ms. Kim." At this point we're so close that he has to tilt his head directly down to see my shorter frame. We stand like that in a moment of silence, it doesn't take me half a second to realize that he was checking me out.

I pull down on my disgustingly short school skirt. "You're one to speak on foul language." I reply confidently, finally looking up at his face.

Jimin his eyes glisten with mischief as he sees my random boost of confidence. If he wasn't trying to maintain his cool, he might have even allowed his body to jolt with joy, but he was and so, he doesn't.

His voice falls into a lower octave than before. "And speaking without permission, how exciting~."

One of his hands falls into my shoulder and the other firmly grips the door handle. He opens the door

"Too bad that'll cost you detention." He smirks once again and slightly pushes my shoulder with his other hand.

I allow myself to flow into the direction of his push and exit the room. His hand leaves my shoulder as I turn around the face him again, outside of the room.

He slightly smiles lightly at my obedience and I notice.

"I'll see you then, Ms. Kim."

Was I just... assigned detention?

a/n
Word Count: 904

hehe spicy so yeah I hope everyone has gotten a sense of what it's like when Mirae and Jimin are alone 👀

Also sorry for this somewhat short chapter, I felt that it was acceptable since so much occurred :)