Prologue

Nothing had ever amounted to the pain I felt when I finally came around. A sharp pain shot throughout the entirety of my body, feeling heavy and weak, I was dizzy, confused and sore. My eyelids felt like rocks, I tried to open my eyes but it was a hard task. My head felt as if it was about to explode, searing pain shot through the back of my skull and into my eyes; it was heavy. Minutes had passed, which felt like hours when I finally become in control of my body again. My vision was slowly coming back into focus, shapes began to form, and what I believed to have been swollen in darkness, a dim yellow light illuminated the room. 

The air had a strange taste to it, every time I breathed it felt as if a layer of dust was filling my lungs. The taste was as it smelt, I couldn't work out whether the room was old and abandoned or in construction. I light didn't give me much to my questions because the light was just a simple bulb hanging off a piece of wire attached to a stand. Clearly, this was brought in with him.

A little while had passed and everything was in clear view, the pain still radiated throughout my body but my vision was better. It was a room, I mean it was but the walls were lined with tiles, some were still sat in their original place, whereas others had begun to crack and fall away from the wall. 

"You're finally awake". A low, husky voice appeared in the dark corner of the room. I tried to look around to see where exactly it was coming from but my body was in so much pain, it didn't want to cooperate. "Now this should be fun". Fear flooded over me because this time I could sense him, I could feel him.

 Feel his body behind mine...

_______________________________________

Hi Guys, I had story pop into my head and I feel it would make a perfect fanfic for all you Spencer Reid fans. This is nothing extraordinary, but something I feel could be quite fun to write. I hope you enjoy because there is so much yet to come.