The Photograph

JJ, Morgan, and Emily made their way back to the BAU with their newfound evidence. The short journey back was mostly silent, everyone was thinking what all this could be, how it all ties together if it does at all. Emily was sat in the back, whilst Morgan drove and JJ sat in the passenger seat. "Do you think Spence is okay?". JJ broke the silence. 

"What do you mean Jayje?". Emily asked. Morgan, looking over when he can. 

"I don't know, something about him seems off at the moment". JJ looked at Morgan, with her eyes pleading he knows the answer. JJ has been best friends with Reid since day one and sees him as a little brother, she can tell when something is off, it's just,  what?

It's the same for Morgan, the kid has been his little bro, at the beginning he would tease and treat him like a child, but this brother love grew on him and every time the kid was in trouble, Morgan would worry the most. Ever since Tobias, Morgan is always keeping an eye on him, even when Reid thinks no one is looking, Morgan is. He was the baby of the group, as much as he hated it, he had a family. 

Morgan pulls up at HQ and they all head to the BAU. Kento's laptop should be arriving soon, hopefully, Garcia might be able to pull some of her magic on the thing. 

"What did you find?". The three of them walked into the roundtable room, and all eyes focused on them. They didn't see, but fear was hidden in Reid's. "This". JJ handed the photo over to Hotch. It was all crumpled and creased as if someone had screwed it up, but what was most noticeable was how someone had scratched out the face of the person standing next to Kento. Hotch looked over it, eyebrows going as he thinks, taking in what he's looking at. 

Getting up, he turns and pins it on the board. Reid stood and stared at his movements, the photo was placed just below an empty section, Hotch picks up one of the John Doe images and places it above. "We need to find out who he is". Hotch turning to the team, not before giving Reid a look. "He could be our answer". Reid carried on staring at the photo, he felt his heart begin to race, blood rush to his head. This was getting too much Reid thought, it has been a while since Reid saw this picture, he thought he lost it. Reid didn't realise he had completely turned on autopilot and before he knew it, he was staggering backward, hand reaching to his eyes. Morgan shot up quickly as if he could catch him, but before he or someone else had the chance, Shouta was behind him. One-hand around Spencer's waist and the other holding his arm, he held him there as he slowly brought him back on his feet. "You okay Spence?". JJ worried. Spencer hadn't even realised what had happened, he just turned, realising that Shouta was holding him. "You okay?". Shouta said in a soothing, soft tone. 

"Oh! What? Yeah sorry!". Reid stood by himself rather quickly, smiling at Shouta. "Yeah just got a little dizzy that's all". Reid turned, smiling at JJ, trying to reasure her. Morgan wasn't buying it. Reid doesn't just let any stranger touch him, Reid normally to always, freaks out. But this time he didn't, he didn't push Shouta off the moment he noticed, he didn't freak out and spurt loads of statistics how touching is the biggest and easiest way of transference, but instead, he got up and thanked him. Morgan was beginning to think that Reid isn't telling them the whole truth. 

A knock came at the door, diverting Morgan's and everyone else's attention. "Sir, we've got Mr. Takahiro's laptop". Hotch nodded before reaching out his arm, indicating for Anderson to give it to the lead agent. "Thank you, Anderson". Anderson nodded before closing the door behind him. Hotch handed it to Garcia, immediately opening it to find it opened to a screen, asking for a password. "Password protected sir". 

"Well, figure out Garcia". She nodded enthusiastically. 

"Try 1018". Rossi suggested. Reid, who was know sat back in his chair, was hiding his hands underneath the table, not showing anyone how was he was shaking. The idea of the team getting into Kento's laptop was haunting, everything is on there. "Shouta, do you know it?". He did a sly slide glance at Reid before talking back to Hotch. "Try 190194". Garcia did just that. But suddenly Kento's laptop went nuts, everything started crashing.