Brawl

Howls, growls, and yowls could be heard throughout the field.
A canopy gleamed ahead, the pale moonlight barely being held off by the trees.
Two shapes slunk after eachother.
One was careful- confused and cautious, her pawsteps light. Her pale orange eyes- like oranges, and sharp and bitter, not unlike oranges still, but more like limes.
The second was tall and round, her delicate features wrapped in a cloak of ebony. The she-cat narrowed her crimson eyes
Those same eyes used to be so unique- (they still were now- after all, such a eye color was rare in that clan)
But instead of the softness they held, they were now empty. They had changed from the rose they once were, and turned into blood.
"blackfire- stop this!" The brown tabby pleaded.
Her littermate shook her head. Her eyes held no remorse- just a cold abyss.
One figure lunged for the other.
The siblings became a blur.
Cats who had been quiet before began to yowl, the loudest being the ones besides them.
They couldn't react to this- they didn't know how.
How could the one they thought they knew best- they watched as they groomed her to rule alongside them, watched her become the confident, outspoken leader the clan trusted-
Become so ambitious? Power hungry?  
How could someone who had such lovely rose red eyes really have eyes that held so much blood?
Now a brown shape curled at the base of the rock, blood spilled.
Blackfire smiled, her eyes reflecting what she had done.
She had caused a brawl- a brawl that ended exactly how she wanted, and how she played for moons to achieve.