Chapter Eleven

BACK TO KAYLIE'S POV!

An hour later I had all the boys set up with weapons. Harry had a bow and arrow like me, Zayn had a gun, Niall had a net (they work better than you would think), and Zayn and Liam both had guns too. I, of course, had my bow and arrows, and Jason had his gun. Jason lead the way into the woods, even though I probably know it a little bit better.

The boys kept tripping over the rocks, crunching the leaves, grunting. They were scaring off all of the game. "You guys have to be quiet," I whispered.

They all looked up at me, like the deers that they were about to kill and nodded. Suddenly, Jason stopped, broght his gun up and then....

PEEEEWWWW!!!! PEEEEWWWW!!

"Agggghhh!" Niall screamed, and fell to the ground covering his ears. Jason sprinted over to the game as Louis and Liam helped Niall off the ground. "That was louder than bloody directioners!"

"Directioner wha?" I asked.

"Just leave it," Harry said, shaking his head.

"Just a rabit," Jason called, sounding sad. "Not much."

"How did you do that?!" Louis screamed.

"I just pulled the trigger. Not it's your turn." Jason held up the gun to his chest, "Just aim and shoot. No biggie."

Harry mumblled something under his breathe. I heard a rustling, then Liam brought the gun up and PPPPEEEWWWW PEEWWW!!!

Niall fell over again.

Liam hadn't managed to actually shoot anything besides a tree though. And after three hours of this, I was beginnig to get annoyed and hungry. "Oh, give me that," I snapped at Louis, took the gun out of his hand, brought it up to my chest, and shot.

"Finnaly!" Jason said, sighing. "Something decent sized!"

I had shot a duck.

"Oh, whatever," Louis said and started to stomp away.

"Oh, come on Lou be a good sport!" Harry screamed and began to follow after his friend into the woods.

"Should we be worried about them?" Zayn asked as he re-cocked his gun.

"Nah," I waved my hand, "They'll be fine."

Jason and I spent the next hour teaching Zayn, Liam, and Niall how to shoot. Liam got pretty good at it, managing to shoot two rabits, and Zayn even got a squirell. Niall, however, was a different story. The one thing that he almost shot was me, when he had the gun pointed the wrong way. Jason screamed at him until I got him to calm down while Niall stood there blushing and Zayn and Liam cracked up.

"Where are the lads?" Liam asked. "I'm starting to get a little worried."

"Of course you are daddy direction," Niall joked.

"No, but really. Where are they?"

As if on cue, Harry and Louis both came running out of the bushes, screaming.

"What?!" Jason screamed, "What happened!"

They both fell over, gasping.

"Harry! Louis! What happened!" I screamed.

They were still gasping for air.

"What happened!?"

PLEASE READ!!!!!!:

K so this is crappy and short but whateverrrr. My goal for this book is to have it be 30 chapters! Whhoo whooo! I got an idea for an actual plot too, and it maybe even involves a sequel? what do you guys think about that??? So, thirty chapters on this and then a possible sequel yaaay! for those of you who read my other fanfics, Trapped In A Mall is coming to an end soon, which is sad. That book isn't going to have a sequel, because I have a really good idea for a new fanfic called The Voice with One Direction that you should all check out! So once Trapped in a mall ends im going to write this and The Voice, and then when this ends I'll finish The Voice, and then when that ends I'll either write a sequel for this or start a new book. It's up to you guys!

What do YOU think about a sequel? Comment your opinion below!