Consequences

Izuku's POV
Beep beep Beep

My heart skipped a beat as we pulled away from what was meant to be a memorable goodbye kiss, or an 'until I see you again tomorrow kiss' but it wasn't, it didn't last, not as long as we would have wanted.There was a police car and once we faced it, there stood a policeman, his blue uniform made it clear that he was hear for us, for real.

"Are one of you Shoto Todoroki?"He asked and I felt fear spill out of me, not for myself but for my friend, no my boyfriend who just steps up to the policeman sliding me behind him defensively as if I, to was going to be accused of something.
"I'm Shoto Todoroki,"he said but I could tell he knew what was coming next.

"You, Shoto Todoroki are being accused of murder,"his words sank into the air as my thoughts drowned me.How?When?Why?Why did this have to happen, why to him the person I can't help loving even when he did such things to me.Shoto just nods and walks up to him.But I can't help seeing him just accept this, even if...no even when he did this I still believe he can change.
"Wait!"I call out my voice hoarse, tears filling my eyes as I look at them."Shoto..."I start to say, chocking on my sobs,"...I love you, Okay?"I say my vision blurry since I can't bring myself to lie when he actually killed someone....he killed someone for me.
"I love you too, Izu, please stay safe and get inside we'll talk when things settle down,"he says and my throat aches with the pain that I can't help him that I can't touch him that I can't lie about what he did.Because he did it..he killed someone and I can't convince anyone, even myself that he's innocent that he needs to be freed.But I can't, I can never truly deny or accept his actions.So I listen to him, I go inside before taking one last glance at the policeman as he puts handcuffs on him before taking him away.Leaving me, my thoughts and the silence of the engine speeding away breaking my heart.

It didn't take long before there was a trial.But not only did Shoto tell them what he did, he also told them that he kidnapped me and that he killed Uraraka for me so he could be with me.When I heard that I almost wanted to punch him because of how stupid he was to add that he kidnapped me.And because he did that we can't talk.We can't sit through visiting hours wishing we could touch each other wishing we could kiss and go on more dates like we did.But now instead I have to be picked up from school and driven to school in case Shoto wants to contact me since he was put into juvenile detention for 8 years.And even then he isn't supposed to have any contact with me until he's mentally stable when he gets out.8 years...8 years without him.8 years with people worrying if I'm going to be okay or not, since I haven't been happy ever since he got put in. I don't think I'll ever be happy, not like I was, not like I could be.Sure I could move on, go to therapy, but I don't want any of that to make me feel like a failure.To make me feel like without him I'm lost, because I know I'm nothing without him.I know I miss him, I know I can't help dreaming us meeting up at night in secret to go somewhere, where we can do whatever.But we can't, no matter how hard I dream no matter how hard I want that to be true it can't and it never will.So I have to keep  going I have to keep moving forward because if I don't I'll just fall in to the fantasies and the dreams and the memories that I love and hate because I want him back.But there's nothing I can do to get him back.

Todoroki's POV
Day 5
It's already been a week and I already miss him.His touch, his voice everything, from his hair to his scent to the way he avoids eye contact when he's nervous.I love it all.I miss it all.I want to talk to him to apologize for this to apologize for telling the truth because I knew that if I didn't I'd be running away from the truth if I kept it in.I know he knows that to, I know I could've done things differently, I know but I can't change it.All I can do is change myself.

Thank you for reading and side note but did any reader realize my change in writing well if you did thank you, I've actually been reading a lot of good narrative books lately so I'm taking some inspiration on the writing but anyhow I'll be doing one last chapter for this story soon or at least as soon as I can lol
Anywayyy byeee