Episode 3

After the state overlooked the letter she was trying to send to her brother. She escaped from the camp that Peter Pan, ran deep into the woods to try to find a place to escape from this strange place ... After 10 minutes of walking Amanda hears yells, she starts to backward and suddenly steps on a branch, the wolves who heard the noise approaching Amanda and come jumping to her They came to jump Peter Pan in one click with his fingers the wolves disappeared, Peter and Amanda returned to camp. Amanda didn't want to come back but no choice ... Another day in Neverland Peter takes Amanda on a trip alone with her and Peter Pan alone. Meanwhile in our world comes a strange letter to Amanda Alexander's brother, yes yes the letter made by Amanda came to Alvi. He read Amanda's letter and just started to go crazy already if he was tired of hearing lies from his sister, he was tired of hearing crazy and illogical things.
And back to Neverland Peter Pan and Amanda went on a trip, Peter planned to know Amanda the place but what he really wanted was to acquire faith, in the middle of the trip Peter Pan and Amanda to Skull Island where Peter Pan shows where all the magic of the land come from and explains to her if this place Destroy Neverland Land Destroyed With Amanda Peter Pan's Trip They decide to stop on a high cliff if amazing views where they have a serious and exciting conversation there Amanda tells him what she has been through since the accident and tells Peter Pan that it is so special and amazing to be different at this moment The calm and tranquility and belief in the air. Peter and Amanda return to camp and straight as they arrive Dancing Peter Pan started insisting that Amanda come to dance but Amanda resisted after a few minutes Amanda decided to dance, and Peter Pan realizes that his plan is starting to work ...