Chapter 4

Céline's POV

I wake up and look to the side of my bed and René was not there. I got up out of bed and untangled my legs from the blanket. When I had headed down stairs no one was around, I rang René to check where he was.

René: hello

Céline: alo René?

René: hi mon amour, are you alright?

Céline: yes I'm fine, how are you? Where are you? I woke this morning and no one is around?

René: I'm very well! I had a few business files to deal with this morning!

Céline: oh right when will you be back?

René: well there is quite a lot, so maybe around about 9?

Céline: oh god, that late? Well if you have too. I will see you later!

René: I'm so sorry my love! See you later!

Céline: ciao!

We both ended the call and I headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast.
As soon as I got into the kitchen my phone rang. When I looked at the caller ID and it was unknown, but I answered anyway.

Céline: alo?

*: hi Céline, are we still on today? I really need to see you?

Céline: oh alo! Well I'm sure, but I will come around to your house! René won't e home till late.

*: alright well I'll see you later! What time will you be here?

Céline: around 1? Is that ok?

*: sure can't wait to see you!

Céline: haha okay. Bye see you later!

*: bye Céline!

I ended the call! Wasn't expecting him to call! Shall I go over to his house? Am I risking it? What am I doing? I'm married? Who am I? I don't know who I am anymore to be honest!

(12 o'clock)

I decided to go and take a shower. After my shower I get dressed. I put on a black vesty top, and a black formal coat/jacket over the top, and then white jeans and black high heels.

I fixed my hair into little wave curls, so half and half curly and wavy. For my make up I wanted to look awake and not so tired. So I done t usual make up if I was to go to a interview!

After all that it was 12:30 so I went down stairs to get my purse and bag.
I called my driver to take me to ******* house.

I knock on the door to be greeted with *****.

*: hi Céline! Please come in.

Céline: hi *****!

*: make yourself comfortable! Would you like anything to drink, eat?

Céline: no I'm good thank you!

*: I'm so glad you came over! I really miss the old times between us.

Céline: yes I do too! It was such a great time back then!

We both looked out into the blue smiling like a fool, our smiles reaching from ear to ear!!

*: you know Céline, I've been meaning to ask you something really important.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who do you think the man is that Céline is with??

Thank you for reading lovelies!😘

~ 🌸Morgan🌸 ~