Worst Behaviour

The car ride is tense, he's yapping about how I did great but I shouldn't feel like I have to prove myself to anyone next time or some such thing and I'm sitting there trying to remind myself that this is my boss and I can't tell him to bugger off. He started off by pointing out which parts of the presentation had blown him away and then moved on to chastising me for all the ways I was constantly trying to one-up him or prove myself to someone. It was wholly unnecessary and now here I was, giving him air. I'm kind of past tipsy but not like properly sloshed, I think, but I've figured out that if I just ignore him he won't realize how tipsy I am.

I really wanted to point out that I wasn't drunk and he couldn't prove that I was and he should mind his own business, so I mumble this to myself all the while relieved as the office comes into sight finally. I open the car door before he's fully parked, thanking him for the ride and then struggling to walk as straight as possible into the office in my heels, which felt as if I were walking a very wobbly tight rope. I'd had just about enough of him and was willing to do anything to avoid him, including pretending to be sober.

The office was empty save for him and I, and I had wobbled my way to my work space, leaving him with his boring lectures standing by the door. What had possessed him to drive me here anyway? I could've taken a cab. He heads to his office and I decide that I'll sit down for a bit, pretend to be going over some file or notes and wait for him to leave before I call a cab.

Whew, the scotch was just swirling so warm and sweet all over my body and there was a thin film of sweat on my skin from just how warm I was feeling. Sitting down was definitely a good idea. Now all I needed to do was let the delicious buzz pass. I was sitting at my desk with my eyes closed just taking in the sea of feelings my body was experiencing, a warmth,a vitality, a delicious ecstasy just roiling through me when his voice broke into my peace.

"Get your stuff, I'll drop you home." He offers decisively,

I open my eyes, my heart beating in my clit from the jump scare, I hadn't heard him walk out of his office and I didn't know how long he'd been standing there looking like the understudy for David Beckham so I quickly pretend to flip a report page open as I shake my head.

"I'm going to start the Tosh and Harrigan file." I slur softly back at him, hoping I sounded sober and focused and not butt hurt that he was vexed about me drinking with Tosh and Harrigan.

"It's late Funke. Whatever it is you can look through it tomorrow. Besides, you don't have anything to prove to me, go home and get some rest." He states, walking to me now

I'm already shaking my head at this. I wasn't trying to fight this man but I didn't want him thinking I was trying to prove myself to him. I was trying to build a working relationship with Tosh and Harrigan for my own architecture firm, maybe that included proving to Luc that I could handle such a thing on my own but more than anything I was proving it to my self. Who did he think he was always centering himself in my deeds like that? Always trying to rescue me for his ego's sake. I look the toff right in his pretty face and say

"You don't have to be swinging your John Thomas around here like that. You're my boss, for now, but you sure aren't the boss of me innit?" (John Thomas=Dick)

I hear myself say it, my voice still soft and lush, intimate even

Had I said that out loud or in my mind? I quickly look to his face, to see if I'd said it, if he'd heard me, if this was an illusion. Something dark is coming over... he gets this look on his face, and the part of me that's not plastered is telling me I just cocked up... I think I actually said that...

"I am your boss!" He reminds me, moving so close to me now I pop out of the chair

I don't even know what Whitlam is about to do, and for the second time my heart beats in my clit from the fear, my ass pressed against the edge of the desk. I could apologize, of course, but what was the fun in that? What I really wanted to tell him is to sod off!