Part 3:Hall of orgen and meeting Makena

After a 3 hour long flight on the back of charzared the gang including Delia made it to mountain silver, that night woke everyone was asleep Arceus teleported them to the hall of organ. "Guys were not on mount silver anymore." Everyone woke up to the sound of Ash's Voice, "Ash were are we?" Asked Delia, "We're in the hall of organ." Said Serena and Ash at the same time, "that's right chosen one and his mate." Then Arceus appeared in front of them, "What are we doing here?" Asked Bonnie, "I'm here to give you guys 2 gifts one is this it's a ultra Pokédex it can hold unlimited amounts of Pokémon, next It a house here on mount silver and finally all of us legendary Pokémon. and I also grant Ash and Serena full control of there powers." He Said and gave them there legendary Pokémon and sent them back to mount silver.
*the next day*
Ash was out training wen he saw a girl with long blond hair and blue eyes dressed in a blue dress and heels but she has a frown on her face. And her Vaporeon tried to cheer her up. "Excuse me? Can I ask what's wrong?" The girl turns around and sees Ash. "Well, I was betrayed you my family and they also made my sister do it to. What about you?" She asked, "I'm the same but I have some of my friends with me along with my mom, what's your name?" She smiled a little, "My name is Makena McEntire I'm 12 years old and these are my friends Vaporeon and pika pi." Makena Said with a smile, "It's nice to meet you Makena my name is Ash Ketchum and I'm 16 years old and this is my partner Pikachu." Ash answers, "come with me and meet my friends, and my mom along with my girlfriend," he said, "Do you know a girl named Serena Yvonne?" Makena Asked ash nodded, "she's my girlfriend," Makena was speechless, "Can I please come with you?" Ash nods.

Wen ash got back to the others, Serena saw Makena and ran to her. "Kena What are you doing here?" Serena Asked, "I was betrayed by my family and they made Kristina join them." Makena Said now crying. "Oh no, that's tarible!" Serena said, "Don't worry you can join us and get Kristna back." Those words made Makena smile the another figure appeared behind her. "Kena? Can I talk to you." Makena turned around to see her sister who didn't betray her. "Kristna!!!" Makena ran to her and hugged her. "You don't have to apologize i already know....they made you, i'm happy that your here." said Makena, Serena and the others watched as the tow sisters reunited.

"I'm sorry that i didn't introduce myself, My name is Kristna McEntire and i'm 14 years old and as you can see my best friends are my Richu and Joltion." Said Kristna and then everyone told her And Maknea who they were then they told her what happend at the ketchum house.

after that everyone went to sleep in the house that they now all own on top of mount silver.