prominade 「 c.jh 」

part 3:

part 3:

Third Person

Eight months passed, but Sammy is still in a coma. Junho never leaves her side. He is always telling how his day is, singing for her, taking pictures of her and others.

One time, Ryujin and Junho had a date.

"Babe, I have something to tell you." Ryujin said.

"What is it, Babe?"

"Do you love me?" She asked.

"Yes. I love you. Why do you ask?"

"Then, why are you always with Sammy?"

"Babe, you know what happend on her right? She needs me. She needs her best friend."

"If you love me, you should dump her. I hate her so much!" She shouted at him.

"I love you Ryujin but i will never gonna dump her." He said calmly.

"Then choose. Your bestfriend Sammy or your girlfriend Ryujin?"

"Sammy." He didn't hesitate to answer.

"You're stupid!" 

"I'm not stupid to choose my bestfriend."

"Then, let's break up. This relationship is over!"

"I second the motion." He said and left the cafè.

" He said and left the cafè

Day 127

"Good Morning, Bestfriend." He said as he entered the room. "Sammy, i'll tell you something. We broke up. She let me choose between her and you. But don't worry, I choose you. Because I can't see my future without you in my life."

"Please, wake up. Your sister needs you. Your friends need you. I...need y..you. Sammy, I have liked you since then. It was just a lie that I like Ryujin since we were kids."

Day 235

"I wish you saw Dohyon's face when we were in a Horror House. As usual, we heard his dolphin scream. He almost fainted! And Hyeongjun just cried and cried because he saw a ghost coming on our way." Junho laughed while holding Sammy's hand.

"I wish you were there. Please wake up." He said and he shook his head.

Suddenly, he felt something move. When he looked at it, he saw Sammy's finger move. Then she opened her eyes. 

"Sammy, you're awake!" Junho said.

"W-wh..o a..re y...yo..u?" She asked.

His tears started to fall one by one. He can't believe that Sammy didn't know him. She heard some sobs.

"Aww.. my cha c...ch..a is cr...ying. I'm j-just-kidding." She smiled and he pet his hair.

"Yah! Sammy, it's not a good joke!" He said while wiping his tears. "I'm really sorry. I'm not in your side when you got accident."

"Don't say sorry. It's not your fault. Did you blame yourself again?"

"Yes. Sorry again, Sammy."

"By the way, how's your relationship with Ryujin?"

"We broke up. She wants me to dump you. Of course I won't do that. Because you are important, you're so precious to me. Now I am sure what I feel. Sammy, I love you a lot. Do you accept my love?"

"Yes. I accept it. I love you so much my cha cha.."

the first short story i wrote and its hella cringe i almost died😭