10 and Rose-

The Doctor looks over at Rose with a gleam in his eyes. Brilliant Rose, the perfect companion he thinks, I love her...so much. There's a sudden bang in the TARDIS mainframe.

"Did Jackie touch something?" The Doctor yells.

"Why you always blaming me?" "I was just making some tea!" Jackie retorts.

"It's fine mum, just get out of his way" Rose rolls her eyes and quickly sprints over to him.

"Do you need my help?" Rose says moving her fingers slowly down his arm in a playful manner.

"I'll be o-" The Doctor is cut off with a jolt of power from the TARDIS. Quick, overwhelming white bright color. The world slowly returns to the TARDIS crew as Rose slowly opens her eyes to the Doctor running his screwdriver on Rose.

"ok..." Jackie started off. "That time is was me, I tripped on a cord and my tea went everywhere!"

"Jackie no!" The Doctor shouted with fury. He looks over and his voice starts dropping,

"Oh no, that's the physic interface! Jackie, did you touch it at all? Your genetic energy must have been ultra stored in the TARDIS mainframe, no, you'd have to been in here for years. Ah, think think think." The Doctor hits the side of his head with his hand as he pulls out his sonic device. He moves it towards Jackie's temple with a jolt of energy as Jackie pushes away.

"Your not using that thing on me sunshine!" Jackie makes swift towards the TARDIS doors.
The Doctors eye go all big and both hearts start to increase.

"Jackie no, we don't know what could be on the other side of that door!" The Doctor quickly follows Jackie as Rose pick up a coat and says

"Here we go again" Her smile hits climax as the door swings open out from the TARDIS, everyone practically trampling over each other for the next big adventure. A familiar warm sandy environment suddenly engulfed them as everyone ends up on the sandy ground. The Doctor licks his left finger.

"Ah, nope" He proceeds to lick his right finger and starts to sporadically pointing it in the air.

"Oh no," The Doctor takes a pause "This is Egypt!" The Doctor wipes of his hand and starts looking around with worry in his eye.

"This is Egypt 30 B.C. The day cleopatra dies..."
Jackie's shock-full expression slowly turns into excitement.

"Ah well we can meet cleopatra we can!" Jackie dumbly exclaims. The Doctor quickly turns to Jackie with disappointment and pulls down his down his chin letting his hand fall;

"No Jackie you can't" The Doctor rolls his eyes and sharply exhales.

"Cleopatra's death is a fixed point in time! We can alter that... time would literally fall apart!" Jackie closes her a-gaped mouth and admits

"See, I still don't get that part"

"Yeah, neither do I, just nod your head when he takes breaks for breathing" Rose pops out from the TARDIS doors.

"Oi, why are you in there, when we got Cleopatra and sun out ere." Jackie exclaims with questionable tones.

"Can't a girl be a little mysterious" Rose says with a growing smile. Rose holds up a cup of chips and rubs her tummy.

"Well we're not far from..." The Doctor begins "Giza"

"Ooh, I'm already running" Jackie starts heading off in a direction with The Doctor mildly upset in the back ground.

"Gizas that way!" He shouts as he locks the TARDIS door.

"I meant to do that!" Jackie shouts from a far.  The Doctor and Rose begin to walk in the direction of Jackie as The Doctor starts settling in.

"Today's the day Cleopatra gets bitten, killing herself at 37" The Doctor says Grimly.

"Ok, Mr. Positive" Rose remarked. So the TARDIS crew walks and walks until they started watching for about half an hour until an amazing site strikes Jackie's eyes.

"Oh my god, oh my god, I've only seen this in the books and Internets!" Jackie exclaims!

"Well, I guess its time for a jackie adventure!" Rose gets out.

"Allonsy!" The Doctor shouts chasing after jackie.