•~Nine~•

A/N smut doesn't happen but it almost does so don't be like nO WaRnInG?!
~11 PM~
Tyler's POV
Everyone is doing their own thing, like Beebo is kissing Dally somewhere but I dunno where. But I know they're kissing! Brendon can't stop kissing Dally!

Gerard and Frank are kissing and both making strange sounds in the corner of the room, more people are just talking. I'm lonely and I can't find Joshie.

"Ugh! I can't open this!" Joshie! My ears perk up and I see Josh, I run to him and put my arms behind my back, I smile at him.

"D-Do you need help?" I ask while pointing to the thingy in his hand. I think it's called a can?...

"Sure!" Josh bands me the cam thingy and I open it with my teeth.

"Oh Tyler," Josh chuckles while shaking his head, "I never said I wanted your mouth germs on it!" He says while taking the can from me.

"But that's okay baby," Josh says flashing a wink at me and taking a sip. I blush and my tail wraps around my leg. He keeps calling me nicknames, I love it but it makes me want to just hug him!

"W-What are y-you d-drinking?" I ask, Josh Then looks at the Can as if he has no idea what he's drinking.

"Beer." I cock my head to the side, beer? I think I might know what it is.

"Doesn't it make people act silly?" I ask quietly, Josh shrugs.

"Depends how much you have," Josh replies while taking another sip.

"M-May I try?" I ask politely. Josh reaches out to give me the can but pulls his hand back and sighing.

"I-I, Tyler, I don't think beer would be good for you okay? Maybe another day," I pout and give him puppy eyes, well, kitty eyes.

"Why do you get it den?" I ask, Josh places it on the counter.

"Tyler I just don't think you're ready for beer," Josh mumbles.

"Please!"

"No Ty-"

"Pretty please!"

"No Tyler!" He snaps at me, I purposely make my bottom lip quiver, my ears go down.

"Kitten how about you go find Brendon, I bet he would love to play with you right now!" Josh changes the subject, I frown and cross my arms.

"Fine..." I grumble. I walk away and head to the place I last saw Brendon, I start to sniff and find a fading scent trail! I follow it and do my best not to go the wrong way. The scent gets stronger and stronger!

Bren is in Josh's room! I slowly open the door, my jaw drops at the sight, Dallon's holding Brendon's wrists above his head against the backboard! I learned what backboard means cause I kept hitting my head on it.

Dallon is shirtless and touching Brendon all over! He then slips Brendon's shirt off.

"Mhm~ Dally!" Brendon mumbles, they both let out strange noises, Dallon begins to take off Brendon's jeans.

"Hurry Da-Dal!" My Neko fren whines out. Brendon has his eyes shut tightly.

"Patience babe," Dallon coos, Brendon just whines more.

"I-It hurts!" I can't help but gasp. The two both jump a bit and yank the blanket up to cover themselves.

They both blush madly and Brendon looks terrified.

"T-Tyler?!" Dallon stutters out. Brendon then starts giggling.

"Tyler how l-long were you watching?" Dally asks, probably hoping I didn't see much.

"I-I saw when you had Brenny pinned against the board!" Dallon becomes even redder.

"Tylerr, you could've seen how it works!" I wonder if it's possible for Dallon go blush even more!

"Tyler can you please not tell about about this?" Dallon covers his face with his hands while Brendon starts to nibble on his mates ear.

"W-Why?"

"I-I don't want Josh knowing that his Neko caught Bren and I uh, kissing," Dallon explains, Brendon starts whining and tugging on Brendon's arm.

"What now- oh," Dallon sighs as Brendon's whines get louder. I tilt my head to the side and ask Dallon what's going on.

"Brendon uh, has a problem his pants..." I raise my eyebrow, what does that mean?

"Just- can you go get Josh?" I nod my head with a smile and skip downstairs, now Josh is missing!

I crawl around the house hoping I can find his scent and I do! I follow it and it leads to the bathroom. I put my ear up against the door and hear those weird sounds again, then I can smell Debby.

I meow and claw at the door, the sounds stop, the door opens a bit to reveal Josh, his hair is all messy. He smells a lot like Debby.

"T-Tyler! W-What do you need?" Wait... are Debby and Josh doing what Beebo and Dally were doing?

My ears go down, Joshie doesn't like me back... Dallon was right.

"What's wrong Ty?" I get up and run back to Josh's room, I leap off the ground and land on the bed, I crawl into Brendon's lap and hug him, I ignore whatever is touching my butt.

"What's wrong bud?" Dallon asks, he places a hand on my back and I hug Brendon tighter.

"J-Joshie doesn't wike me!" I cry out, Brendon sits up and frowns.

"H-he was kissing Debby, l-like how you kiss Brenny!" I pull away from the hug but stay seated on Bren's lap and I cover my face with my hands.

"Aw TyJo, I'm sowwy," Bren hugs me tightly.

"So you really do like Josh?" Dallon asks, I nod my head and pull away looking at Dallon, I wipe my tears away but more come down.

"If it makes you feel any better Josh is Bi Tyler, you still have a chance when you think about it," Dallon says with a smirk.

"R-Really?" He nods his head and I smile a bit. Suddenly Josh comes in the room.

"Tyler, what's wrong kitten?!" He comes over and takes me from Brendon, he places me in his own lap.

Maybe I do have a chance...