jesus christ.

Jesus Christ. It's only been a week.
A week
But you've managed to almost get killed at least 5 times... and you haven't even left your room! You groan as you hear your stomach growl. When was the last time you ate? You dreaded even the thought of coming out of your (somewhat) safe haven that was your apartment, but you either got killed by monsters or by starving like a coward and you weren't about to let someone find a corpse in your room. You shakily stood up, grabbing a tiny pocket knife from your bedside table, (that's what has been keeping you alive thus far..) you creek your door open and look around. Horror filling your eyes. The walls were covered in blotches of black and red blood, and you could smell death all around you. How could you not smell it before? It was unbearable! You held your breath, looking left to right and not seeing anything. You sigh and quietly walk out of your room towards the stairs. There must be food downstairs right? Because last time you checked there was no vending machines on your floor.
    Heading down the stairs, you could faintly hear foot steps getting louder and louder. The 11th floor? What is going on there? Curiously, you open the door..

                But you know what they say,
                Curiosity killed the cat.

You automatically freeze. It's huge. A huge, muscular, monster with a almost child like face. It was horrid. And then it looked at you.
                                 Shit.
You couldn't move a muscle as the big creature came slowly towards you whispering something about protein and muscle.
Fear had gotten the better of you. You had already dropped your knife, not like that would do anything to him anyway.
All of the sudden you hear a scream. But it wasn't a cry of pain or sadness it was... anger? The next thing you saw was a boy in a black hoodie stab a sharp object into the huge creature and the monster lit up like a Christmas tree.
Suddenly, your knees locked and you fell down. Your breathing was heavy and you could feel the sweat running down your face. You felt your world spin around you as your eyes went black...

(( Woo! I hope you like this part!! Expect more soon!!!))