chapter one - y/n is in a bit of a pickle

Y/n is not your average girl. She's ugly and she has a personality some would find overwhelming different. Not everyone can be friends with y/n as she's very picky on who she finds as a levelled intellectual. Y/n is a nerd after all. Even though y/n was in quite a nice house, she suffered with a rare condition. Not having a boyfriend. This made y/n very depressed and sometimes given the day maybe even tearful. She often thought that no one would date a nerd like her.

Anyway, let's rewind a little!

y/n walked into school sulking, how dare she be smart! She found it so dumb, I mean, why can't any guys like video games instead of football! Y/n found her query very frustrating, she thought she was the only one with a valid unique personality.

As you approached your locker in the corner of your eye you saw a muscular boy with sunglasses and white teeth smiling in ur direction. Your face goes all flustered and shit. Oh boy- before you could go and approach the boy one of your two friends came up to you. Remember you are lonely and you don't have any friends,you don't even really care about these people, they're only their for you to upset later.

"Hi y/n" BFF/n said with a toothy grin. "you're look sexy!"

You've known BFf/n since birth and s/he has had a crush on you since. You find it gross considering you shared the same house. See, your dad married your now step mum and one of your step mum's kids is your BFF. aka your step bro/sis. ik, radicle.

Anyway, you slammed your locker shut out of immense anger from being a loner to the world. As you walked down the hallway a boy stops you. He has blond hair and evil smirk.

"Nice day isn't it y/n, ready for a beat down," he smirked and laughed evilly. You grin,  you were in love with this guy so you let him beat u up, you loved the feeling of his hands colliding with your tummy. It was satisfying for you.

Without you noticing because u were about to black out y'know , your bsf who has a crush on u obvi jumps in and punches the guy in the face and screams, "get away from her/him. The love of your life slash bully was startled no one had ever stood up to him while beating someone.

"Get out of here bitch," the love of your life said I'm a harsh tone that made you squirm , that also could just be from the blood loss because for some reason you were also stabbed in the back, literally.

Your bsf picks you up because they're unnaturAlly strong. As your bsf carries you al the way to the hospital by walking . Because they thought that the nurse wasn't good enough, you were admitted to the waiting room.

While you sit there with a knif in your back, your bsf rubs his hand on your inner back in circles to sooth you. It hurt a lot but you didn't say anything as you were still understanding of how much Emotional pain he was in.

"I'm depressed-" you say to your bsf. Your bsf looks at you with a smile but slight shock too.

"Really?" Your bsf asks.

"Yeah"

"I can't help you with that," your bsf says soothingly. With complete understanding you stood up and said, "we irritated, periodt."

Your bsf nods knowingly as your name is called. You waddle down with the doctor, blood dripping down as you go.

"Y/n you've had a bit of a fall?" The doctor says, pulling out the knife from your back as if you were literal butter.

"Yeah lol, it was my first time getting stabbed on, I was kinda nervous," you say with ease, you touch where the stab wound was but it was already healed.

"Ok, y/n turn around I will look at the wound." The now hot doctor said.

As y/n stared at the doctor with a funny glance. He was really hot.

"OMG it's gone ?" The doctor screeched

End of part one. 🥺🤗😳🤡