chapter two

as the doctor let u out because u wer fine. u look to ur bff and ur like 'im ok.'

with a look of confusion your bff said lol and decided that u were out of ur mind which u responded with a death stare with ur icy orbs of (your eye colour). your bff straightened as if suffocation on own breath. u glare with inner glee. this was ur doing.

the bff blew blood into the air out of their mouth.

"end of u bitch"

thats the end of bff xoxo.

itching where the stab wound originally was she grinned with inner satisfaction. killing could give her an organism, but no- not here- she couldnt studdy plants in public. its just not rigut.

closing my eyes with glee u looked in my soul and found the demons that crawled through u crippling depression that made u feel like a numb vampire.

however u was captivated out of my dream of the devil inside by the hot ass doctor that took out my knife.

"ill fuck u," said the hot doctor.

"oh ok," she said with a sexy smirk. smirking was all the rage these days. taking out ur nose ring and taking out your tall emculate messy bun u lean up against his buns. his man boobs wriggled onto ur stomach as u got horny in the middle of the reception of the hospital.

"want to take this to the morgue?" the doctor asked. u stare with ur orbs and realise u might love this man. grtting to the morgue u laid on the dead body that rotted with a beautiful smell.

"come cut me up doc," u say in a sexy voice.

"tryst me ill be doing a lot more then cutting, ill be seling ur organs," the doctor replied in an evil smirk.

"yesss, suck my organs out of my blood stream!!" you squealed as ur vagina started literaly crawling out of ur stomach. he found this really sexy to the pount his dick feell off.

"you know what i like about murdering women, they scream my name when i do it. its so sexy." the doctor grabbed a clever and shoved it up ur vagina.

"that reallt hurt doc," u say kinda annoyed. "be more careful next time"

u decided u had enough so u got off the morgue table and cut the hand off of the dead body. shoving the hand into the docs mouth he gagged. gigglijg to urself u eat the doctor with ease.

next was to ur love of ur life.

walking up to ur love of ur life in school because u flashed out of the hospital because u cant u know stay at the crime scene when u suffocated a man with a hand.

the love of ur life bolted forwards and gripped ur hands.

"i hate you, y/n," he said with a snarl. "u r such a slut"

u giggled at the word slut. the slur gave u hope for a better world.

what would come next in ur adventures, u didnt know. but u knew ud like it.