Richard Madden smut: The Best Man

I know it's not Taron but it's still good I promise! This was requested by SarahEgerton96 enjoy love! Sorry it took so long

Idea: You and Richard are both in a wedding together, he drives you insane. But after a few drinks you realize just how much you wanted him.

Today is going to be beautiful. My best friends getting married and I'm her maid of honor. Either I'm the best maid of honor in the world or I just got lucky because everything is running so smoothly that I'm actually able to enjoy getting ready. Even the boys made it here on time.
My only problem is the best man, the grooms best friend, has really been pushing my buttons. Joking about me being the "boss-lady" and not to cross me. Okay maybe I had been a little high strung. But it was my best friend's wedding. I just wanted to make sure that the day was perfect for her and that she had to worry about as little as possible.
But not even he could kill my mood right now. The ceremony was about to start and Richard and I were the last to walk down before the bride.
"So are you done being so uptight? Or are you gonna bitch through the whole reception too?" He whispered as we walked.
"If we weren't in front of everyone, I'd punch you right now!" I growled through a fake smile. He just smirked
"Aw loosen up princess!" He whispered as he spun me quickly when we got to the end of the aisle. I just glared at him quickly while everyone turned their attention to the back of the church.
The ceremony was beautiful! Not a dry eye in the house when they read their vows! I couldn't wait for the reception. The open bar was calling my name! And I was so excited to be done with Richard. All he does is try to get under my skin. Like he literally grabbed my ass when we walked into to reception! In front of everyone!
"Did I tell you that you look hot in that dress?" He smirked. Walking up to me with a drink in each hand offering one to me. I took it deciding to just give in. I mean he was really good looking. And he was kinda funny and maybe if I were drunk I could believe those things outweighed his arrogance.
"No, but you did try to show it." I glared.
"Come on, I said I was sorry!" He placed a hand on my waist and looked me up and down. I watched him as he bit his lip. "And I know that you don't want to admit it but, you haven't been able to keep your eyes off of me either. We make a great team. We helped pull off an incredible night for our best friends. And now that you're not being so overbearing maybe we should take some time to celebrate our accomplishments!"" He whispered in my ear as he slid his hand down to squeeze my ass.
I should have smacked him or swatted his hand away but all that came out was. "You know you wouldn't have been able to pull this off without me. You guys were helpless!" I mused downing my drink in one go and pulling him with me toward the dance floor. If he was gonna try to tease then two could play at that game.
He was right that suit was doing great things for him. And I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about us together before that. Just because he got on my nerves doesn't mean he wasn't turning me on. The DJ was currently playing a slow song. He smirked and pulled me close to him. Resting his one hand in the middle of my back and the other on my ass. "Oh, I know, love. That's why I listened to you, and because I love a woman in charge." he purred in my ear. I just rolled my eyes and smirked as the song changed. It was a bit more fast paced. I turned around in his arms and started to grind on him. His breath caught in his throat as he held onto my hips.
"I don't want to be in charge anymore," I smirked. He knew what I meant.
"Well then, let me get you another drink babe." He smiled. His fingertips lingered on my hips for just a second longer before he left to get a drink. A few hours went by and we hadn't left the dance floor. By this point I'd let my hair down and kicked off my heels. Richard had his suit jacket laying over a chair somewhere, his tie loosened and his dress shirt open showing off his perfect chest. He had my back pressed against his chest as he kissed my neck. "Dicky!" I protested. "Shouldn't we go back to one of our hotel rooms?" I looked back at him when he stopped his assault on my neck.
"You're not in charge anymore remember baby?" He smirked gently biting my earlobe. He quickly turned me around to face him and crashed his lips to mine. I melted into him. This was the first time he'd actually seemed romantic rather than rough. I tangled my fingers in his hair moaning as his tongue slipped into my mouth. He pulled away biting at my bottom lip. "God I've been waiting to do that all night. You're just as perfect as I thought you'd be." He mumbled.
"You've thought about me?" I questioned blushing.
"Of course I have, You think I teased you this whole time because I wasn't into you? I wouldn't have wasted time on anyone else. Especially all of those times alone at night picturing you... in bed with me.." He smirked. I smacked him playfully on the arm.
"I get it dicky." I blushed
"Oh, like you haven't dreamt about me?" He purred. I blushed deeper.
"Maybe..." I teased. He didn't say anything else. He just picked me up bridal style and kissed me quickly. "Where are we going?" I giggled softly. The alcohol making my head spin a little.
"Back to my room, these people aren't worthy of seeing the things you and I are gonna do baby!" God this man was gonna kill me. His words, that accent, sent a wave of heat straight to my core. I wanted him and he knew it. He's had me since we first met. The way he spoke my name when the groom had introduced us almost a year ago. The way he looked me up and down with a smug little smirk on his face before shaking my hand. He was arrogant but I wanted to know him. "What are you thinking about gorgeous?" He questioned seeing I hadn't responded since we'd left the ballroom of the hotel. We were now very impatiently waiting for the elevator.
"Just wondering if you're dicks as big as your ego." I smirked trying to play cool. This was still the same guy that made me wanna kill him every time he opened his mouth. But now I just don't care! I was all his and whatever he wanted to do to me he was fully welcome.
"Well you're about to find out love," the elevator sounded and I heard Richard let out a soft groan when he noticed someone else in the elevator. He gave them a courteous nod as he carried me on. "Maid of Honor drank a bit too much." He smirked softly at the stranger. The man smiled and nodded as if he totally understood!
"Happened at my wedding too!" The man laughed. I glared at Richard but decided to use it to my advantage. I was probably gonna be punished for this but it's what I was hoping for anyway.
I did my best to sound seductive while giving a light chuckle. "We're so gonna fuck!" Then giggled like a drunken school girl who was talking out of her ass. "That's why you got me drunk right dicky!?" I slurred. He growled low in my ear and the man laughed awkwardly.
"Good luck with her man. Seems like you're going to need it!" The elevator sounded opening at our floor as Richard stepped off he said.
"Oh I'll be just fine, my girl knows what happens when she's naughty." He smirked. Seeming to like the game I'd started of making complete strangers uncomfortable. The man's eyes went wide and I waved over Richards shoulder as the elevator shut behind us.
"I think he liked us!" I chuckled.
"You don't get to speak!" Richard barked in a low voice. It scared me and send tingles throughout my body simultaneously "you've been a very bad girl. And you don't want to be in charge anymore so from this point forward you play by my rules princess. Look at me!" I looked up from staring at his chest feeling like a young girl who's being punished. I looked him in the eyes nervously. "Don't be scared baby. I'm gonna take care of you. But what you did back there can't go unpunished. Now it's my rules or nothing. Nod to let me know you understand." I nodded quickly and he chuckled at my enthusiasm. "Good girl," He he praised as he unlocked the hotel door with one hand. He pushed it opened it walked in setting me down kicking the door shut behind us. He roughly pushed me up against the wall kissing me roughly, desperately, needy. His hands traced my curves until he found the bottom my dress. He pulled away just for a moment quickly pulling it over my head. He pulled me back on for another kiss and groaned when he felt my bare chest press against his own. He rested his forehead against mine and looked down taking me in realizing I was completely bare in front of him.
"Do you like what you see baby?" I smirked.
He didn't answer he just pulled me gently toward the bed and brought his hand down across my ass. It stung at first but the pleasure that washed through me after was intense.
"What did I say princess. You're not to speak unless I say so." He smacked my ass again. This time it was much more pleasurable. I could feel the heat pooling between my thighs. I tried to push back against him to feel the erection pressing against the inside of his dress pants that he was unfortunately still wearing. But he held my hips still and it earned me another spank.
He turned me over on my back and looked me up and down. He crawled on top of me kissing my lips softly. It was sweet. His lips tasted like whisky and wedding cake. When he pulled away, he used his tie to blindfold me. He used the sleeves of his dress shirt to tie my hands above my head. I heard him get up and I laid there compliant not uttering a single word. I head what must I've been the zipper of his trousers and what sounded like clothing being tossed across the room. The mattress shifted next to my head. He had one knee kneeling on the bed. "You are such a tease. Grinding your ass against me making me hard in front of everyone. Begging me to put my hands on your body. Telling strangers our business. I bet you wanted him to think of you. Then you come in here being a little slut completely naked under your dress begging me to touch you. It's time to put your money where your mouth is. Open your mouth now!" He demanded.
I didn't move right away. I felt him push the tip of his cock against my lips. "Now!" He said again, more sternly this time. I parted my lips slowly. He placed a hand on the back of my head guiding me as he thrust his cock in my mouth till he was hitting the back of my throat. I choked at first. Not used to doing it this way. As I relaxed my throat and started to move with his thrust I hear him moan low in his throat. "Good girl. You love this don't you, being taken over like this. Fuck that's good. You might just get to cum tonight.
He continued to thrust and I pressed my tongue against the underside of his dick. This earned another low moan. I knew he was close I felt him become sloppy with his thrusts. But just as he began to lose himself he stopped. The bed shifted again as he was now kneeling on the end of the mattress spreading my legs so he could rest between them. He ran his hands up my legs gently rubbing circles on the inside of my thighs with his thumbs. I still couldn't see. It seemed like the rest of my senses were in hyper mode. The touch made me feel like I was on fire. He inched closer to where I needed him most. I needed to beg him for more but I knew if I spoke he'd stop. So I let out a soft whimper. The bastard just chuckled.
"I'm driving you crazy aren't I?" I couldn't see his face but I knew he was smirking. He was straddling my waist now and kissing me gently on the lips. Sweetly again like he did before he blindfolded me. He was leaving gentle kisses all over me now. He kissed down my breasts take the time to tease each nipple with his tongue, coaxing another soft whimper from me. "I just wanna take my time with you, and this perfect body I've been dying to have under my control for months now. You know I've got off to you? So many times baby girl. And now I've got you." He was placing kisses on my stomach now. Making me squirm under his touch. His hands were back on my thighs still rubbing circles with his thumbs. "I told you I'd take care of you princess. Don't you worry. I'm gonna make you feel good. Tomorrow when we walk out of here. Everyone's gonna know who you belong too!" He purred before he finally gave me attention where I needed it most. I was soaking wet by now. Without warning it was lapping at the juices between my thighs. Hist tongue was rough and felt incredible against my clit as he attached his lips around it licking and sucking. I couldn't help the moan that escaped me. It was loud and shameless. I needed to grab or touch or pull at anything but I couldn't with his shirt keeping my hands above my head.
"That's right baby let it out. Tell them, tell everyone who's making you feel like this." He mumbled, continuing his assault on my pussy. He quickly and again without warning pushed two fingers inside of me curving them up and pumping quickly. I tilted my head back unable to control all of the moans falling past my lips.
"Dicky that feels so good. Please don't stop!" I begged. Finally having permission to scream his name.
"Mm say my name baby. Louder. I don't want anyone to question who's you are!" He pumped faster hitting that spot that drove me crazy.
"RICHARD!" I practically screamed. "I'm so close! Please let me cum baby please!" He didn't say anything just kept going sucking my clit hard. I couldn't hold back. I was cumming. And I came completely undone. Melting under his command. He lapped up all my juices and kissed me making me taste myself on his tongue. This kiss was passionate. I felt the dynamic between us change. I knew this wouldn't be the last time we saw each other. As he kissed me he rubbed his cock against my pussy. Pushing past my entrance. He groaned as he filled me completely. God he was so big. I'd never been stretched like this before.
"So tight baby. Mm I wanna see your face when we cum." He mused. He reached up untying the blindfold. I took him in quickly. He looked so good. Completely covered in sweat. His face relaxed in utter bliss. He was hot. The way he smirked down at me. I could've came then. He left no time for thought as he snapped his hips back into me starting a rough rhythm fucking me hard. He leaned down sucking on my tits as he fucked me. He groaned loudly. I lost it when he reached between us rubbing my clit hard. His name fell of my lips what seemed like a million times. I felt the urge to cum again. I tried hard to hold back. He felt me clench around him and and my name fell off his lips like a prayer.
"(Y/N) baby one more time baby say my name and let go,"
"Fuck! Dicky I'm cumming!" I moaned one last time as I clenched around him. He followed after with a loud moan. Filling me with his cum. He caught his breath and pulled out laying beside me. He untied my hands and pulled me close to him.
"That was so hot!" I states a few minutes later. He chuckled.
"Does it make up for all the times you wanted to kill me?" He asked smugly. I rolled my eyes.
"It's gonna take more than wild sex to make up for how much of an ass you are! But it's a start!" I smiled. He kissed me again. Gentle, sweet. He rested a hand on my cheek caressing it with his thumb.
"Good! I don't want my girl angry with me already." He smiled.
"You're girl? You haven't even asked me out properly." I smirked.
"Well then how about dinner tomorrow night?"
"I'll think about it!" I mused. He growled softly.
"You're such a tease!" He laughed.
"You love it!" I chuckled. He just kissed me again and we fell asleep.
The next morning I had some trouble walking. Richard willingly got my bag from my room to help me get dressed. But not without trying for a round two.
"Not until after dinner tonight!" I teased.
"So that's a yes then?" He questioned.
"Did I stutter?" I chuckled. When we checked out he carried me out of the room. He told me his princess shouldn't have to walk in so much pain. Especially if he caused it. I was sore but I was fine. But I didn't protest. As we entered the elevator we saw the same guy from last night. He smirked when he saw I was being carried again.
"She hungover?" He asked.
Richard smirked letting me answer. I smiled proudly, "Oh no sir, just a little too sore to walk. I learned my lesson last night. Always obey Daddy!" His eyes went wide again. And when the elevator doors opened he was the first to walk off. We just chuckled.
"Daddy huh?" Richard teased. I rolled my eyes.
"It was a joke, don't let it go to your head." I stated. He just chuckled again.
"Too late princess." He mused.
THE END!