hello ☺︎

allow me to introduce myself

i am allyssa and i read quite a lot of books. not always so much on here considering that, over the last couple of years, the quality of novels on here have declined exponentially. no offense to us writers but, come on, step it up.

here is the point.
i wish to tell you about the stories i have read on here and the stories i will read. if you would like for me to read your story and review it openly, please be certain that you are prepared for an HONEST (as in honest ABE honest) review. if you would like to recommend a book from wattpad in the comments then i will tag you in the review if it is chosen. dm me if you would like me to review your book.

why do i think i am qualified to do this?
i'm not.
not as a writer, that is. being a growing writer myself, it would be unfair of me to say i have enough writing experience to judge someone else's literary style. BUT as a reader, i am more than qualified to state my opinion.

basic rules are...
★ if you don't like the review well i'm sorry but it's my opinion and i will not take it down. yes this is a disclaimer because i do not want to get reported for harassment or something stupid. i don't plan on being brutal but that's the way it is.
★please do not advertise your stories in the comments. i will be happy
to check your book out and review it if necessary and there you will get a proper shoutout.
★if i post a negative review please do not add onto the negativity with a verbally vile response whether it's in reply to my review of your book or of someone else's. the goal is not to spread hate, it is to offer constructive criticism and positive feedback as well as to commend brilliant writers who bless us with their diligence and hard work.

further rules and information...
☆ i will not be reviewing any lgtbq stories due to my relationship with Jesus Christ and my personal beliefs ☺︎
☆ i will not review any stories with any sort of mature content or any books that contain: excessive cursing, sexual material, or horror themed elements.
☆ these rules are non negotiable.

NOW LET'S REVIEW SOME BOOKS