Chapter 1 of The New Beginning

An hard working woman almost to the peak of every women midlife crisis, I should be married, have kids, career set, own a house etc., is single after a long on an off relationship.

Belle, found her happy as her life took a turn for the better, single was the new everything to her, her life was going great and her business was booming, she started to do speeches at events to inspire young women who thinks they should live their life as society paints it to be.

It was a beautiful winter morning where she bumped into this charming man, who knew how to keep a conversation going, but Belle, had no interest as all she wanted was an awesome life being a single cat lady. Deep down she missed having one on one intimate conversations, but she decided to walk away gracefully.

Belle, owned a bed bath and beyond shop and the shop space next to hers was up for lease, which mr. Charming was fixing up to have his grand restaurant opening, he seems to have been a bit lost as he's always asking her for ideas and name for his restaurant. She was known for great ideas and he enjoyed having long meaningful conversations with her.

After several months of chatting, mr. Handsome (Filepe) asked Belle, out for dinner as she refused all his dates. She agreed to go for dinner as it was just food. Due to unforeseen events she canceled last minute, but promised to make it up to him.

A few days after the dinner cancellation he invited her to have dinner with him and his family, she accepted. Dinner was awesome and the entire family seems to be chefs. Belle, praised the food as she's a seafood lover, family conversations were awesome and he also had a young daughter who's mother passed away a few years back making him a widow and a single parent.

Filepe, thanked Belle, for a wonderful evening and ask her to go on a real date with him, she gracefully accepted as he was growing on her. They had many lunch dates and pecks on the cheeks every evening. Knowing the type of person Belle, was she asked him to keep the relationship private as she wasn't quite ready for the world to know that they are officially dating.

One cool spring evening Filepe, invited her for dinner on the rocks, a seafood delight restaurant, their conversations slide right off the tongue as they had a lot in common. The moon was full and the wind was blowing he walked over to her and gently kissed her lips, she uttered 'stop, you are too sweet, and seems flawless' his response was 'we've both had similar experiences and I want to be the man to fix all your insecurities'. He just gained himself an additional point in Belle's eyes and she felt secured with him.

Much hours of talking and telling eachother what they desire in a relationship they started kissing and dancing under the moonlight, he held her close and that's all she desired, she gently took Felipe's, hand and put it on her phat ass, he looked at her astonished as he had never seen this side of her, but he loved it and asked her to come home with him.

Without hesitating she accepted, dressed for the occasion Belle, had on a lingerie under her cotton shirt dress and she was wearing heels, she was an average 5ft 2in woman that wears a few inches to match up. On their way back to his place, he told her 'you belong to me from 2017 and beyond' she smiled. Entering his house he pulled her back and kissed her again, telling her how much she's impacted his life over the months.

She stepped inside and stood at his bedroom door, he called her softly as he turned on 90s slow jam songs, she slowly walked over unbuttoning her dress revealing her sexy lingerie, in her heels looking like a goddess, she let her hair down walked to him where he held her, kissed her softly from her neck down, kissing and licking on her stomach she moans in anticipation, he picked her up with ease as he was a hunk of a man, nibbled on her clit then slide her onto the bed. Spreading her legs, kissing her between her thighs, pushed her thong aside and nibbled on her fat juicy clit.

He seems to be a professional at eating her pussy as this was Belle's best oral sex ever, he did it with so much passion and enthusiasm she kept begging him for more, she screamed 'am about to cum zaddy' he kept licking her cunt as if the world was about to end, but she found love between her legs, after her first orgasm, he turned her over in a doggy style slipping his hard stiff cock deep inside her glory, fucking her wet pussy in rhythm a second orgasm in less than seven minutes. Grabbing her by the neck and pushed his finger inside her mouth, she sucked on it hard and long while fucking her tight wet pussy in the missionary style throbbing and giving her all his might, he asked her gently 'get on your knees and show me how bad of a bitch you are' she sucked on his dick licking all her juices off, he picked her up kissed her and lay her on her back with one leg on his shoulder stuffing his manhood deep inside her pussy, she begged him to make her cum again.

This was a feeling that she had never felt before, the motion was intense he started fucking her slowly then he increased the speed, they were both having an orgasm he kept going harder and faster she squirted all over his face wetting the bed and the walls, this was new to Belle, as this was her first squirting experience, she got weak in the knees he kissed her slowly and passionately telling her 'best pussy ever' Filepe, went to the bathroom and came back to clean Belle up.

This was the best experience Belle, had in her entire life, their sex life was awesome, but she didn't want sex to be the main aspect in there relationship, but every chance they got was heavenly. She ended up naming his restaurant 'Comer Con Confianza'.

To be continued........