ㅋive

"But Y/N we-"

I slapped his hand away, and twirled around, going back to my room. Instantly regretting I did that, seeing his hurt expression made me want to go back and hug him, but I couldn't, I couldn't trust them fully quite yet. That's how they would take advantage of me.

Don't get attached.

I sighed as I made it to my room, seeing the clothes laid out, smiling I picked them up, and looked at them, a silky pink long sleeve top and matching bottoms. Cute, but what wasn't cute was the underwear they set out for me, it was barely just below lingerie, it was black, lacy, and see through. I blushed immensely at what I was seeing, who bought this?

[this is kind of the idea, feel free to imagine what you wish though! <3]

"Like it? Taehyung picked it out." I heard a voice behind me, making me jump, turning around immediately I spot Hoseok, leaning against the door frame.

I bow at him softly, saying a little 'Hello' to him. He just simply shook his head and replied with, "Stop bowing at me, we're mates after all." He chuckled, making his way over to me. I said a small 'Okay.' back to him, still holding the lacy underwear in my hands.

He got close enough to the point where I could feel his breath on my face, as I looked a bit up at him. Something triggered my insides, not knowing if it's the proximity, the way he's looking at me right now, or just me. I didn't have control for my next move but as I was about to do what I wanted most. He whispered in my ear,

"I can smell your arousal the most.. that's my sense." He smirked.

And I jumped on him, smashing my lips onto his, biting his lip as he did so mine. I stopped for a second to go shut the door and lock it before making my way quickly back to Hoseok, pushing him onto the bed as I took off my shirt, throwing it onto the ground. I had no control over what I was doing, all I could think of was, him inside of me.

As I climbed on top of him, straddling his waist, sat on his crotch, and started back onto kissing him, it was a rough, passionate make out session, before I started to grind my hips on his clothed dick. He made a groaning sound, turning me on even more.

"Ah..fuck Hoseok." I muffled into the kiss. He grabbed my ass, squeezing it, making me whine to him even more. I couldn't think properly, as I didn't even notice he switched us over, with him on top of me, almost immediately going for my neck. Quick to sucking hard and leaving hickies, going down the line to my chest, Hoseok popped one of my breasts out of the tight-ish bra I was wearing, sucking my now hard bud.

"Fuck babe, they're perfect." He growled, not leaving the other one left out as he kneaded it with his left hand.
He bit my small pink nipple, making me arch my back and let out a loud moan. He stopped and smirked, traveling his hand down into my sweats, and into my panties, finding my pounding clit.

Starting to rub it fast and hard, I rolled my eyes to the back of my head, I couldn't help it, he was working magic down there.

"H-Hoseok..I'm- Im gonna-"

"I know, cum for me baby." He whispered.

I was so close, so close to cumming, until we both heard pounding knocks on the door, yells being heard. Saying, 'you better not be fucking my mate so soon!' and 'Hoseok you dirty bastard, let us in! Princess?!'

He got up, leaving his hand out from my pants, making me whine and stomp my feet a bit, sexually frustrated. But stopped once he simply said, "Don't worry babe, I'm coming back." And opened the door, releasing the others into the room, rushing over to me. Before stopping where they were, looking at the situation I was in, all hot and sweaty, with my shirt off, both boobs out and pouting.

"What the fuck." Namjoon said lowly, turning to Hoseok.

"No no Namjoon, look at this, all of you, stand back and watch." He spoke, walking over to me, smiling softly.

"Told you I was coming back, now where were we..?" He smirked, shoving his hand back down into my pants, before pushing two fingers inside of me, going in and out.

"A-Ah fuck.." I moaned loudly, arching my back.

'With his large fingers pumping into me so fast, I think I'm gonna-'

"Cum, slut." He said below his breath, but audible to hear within the room.

Sending me into over drive, I came, and hard, shaking violently, choking on curse words, rolling my eyes to the back of me head. I came down from my high, still shaken up. I looked around me, seeing all the rests shocked faces, I became shy, curling my body into a ball, smiling like an idiot.

"Wow..what a scene.." Jungkook said slowly. As I could see all their boners poking through their jeans, I felt bad.

"Want me..want me to help you guys..?" I said a little hesitant. As if Yoongi could sense my uneasiness and guilt, he shook his head.

"You don't have to angel, we'll be going, sleep tight. You did amazing.." He smiled, kissing my forehead goodnight.

One by one, they all kissed my forehead and headed out, smiling. Once the last person, Hoseok, shut the door, I quickly changed into my new pajamas. Sighing at its coziness, I dipped my way into the covers, laid down, and closed my eyes. Being loved did feel good.

————————————————————
OOF, tHat was a little smutty chapter, now wasn't it? Again, I hope you enjoyed it! ☺️ Love you guys always, xoxo, author.

————————————————————OOF, tHat was a little smutty chapter, now wasn't it? Again, I hope you enjoyed it! ☺️ Love you guys always, xoxo, author

1002 words.