Aftermath and The Rest of Summer

Reshaping Glass

Hey guys I wanted to thank you for all of the love you have been sending me for this story. These chapters are going to be about an average of 6,000 words. Alright keep your pairing votes coming I promise to continue my other stories as well. Also, the italics are both personal thoughts and the French students talking in French. I just wanted to clear that up before you all starting reading.

There is, only one established pairings that will happen, and they are: Harry/Fleur and one more pairing will be announced at the end of this chapter but please don't read ahead to find out who it is, I ask for patience. Also, the other couples and pairings will be announced at a later date as we go along with the story.

There are a few more things that I wanted to clarify with everyone. This story includes the following: evil Dumbledore, good Voldemort, free Sirius, and the traitorous rat is not alive.

Previously:

Hermione ran up and hugged him tight. "Mione can you let go now I can't breathe"! Hermione let go. "I'm sorry. Are you okay Harry? Ron and I tried to find you, but we couldn't get through the crowd."

Harry just chuckled to himself a little. "It's okay Mione and yes I am fine". After some questioning from some Auror's the gang was finally able to go home.

The entire gang was immediately greeted by a very worried Mrs. Weasley. She ran to them and hugged them all tightly. "I am so happy that you are all safe". She cooked them all dinner and after helping cleanup they all went to bed because the next day they would all be under questioning by Mrs. Weasley.

The next morning came by fast and everyone was called to the table for breakfast. Right before Mrs. Weasley was going to start the interrogation an owl flew in and landed on Harry's shoulder. Everyone was watching closely wondering whose owl it was.

George looked at Harry and decided to ask the question that he knew everyone was dying to ask. "Who is that from Harry?"  Harry just blushes in response.

Ron answers for him. "Its probably from Fleur."

"Who is Fleur Harry dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked them.

Hermione looks at Ginny then at her before answering. "Harry saved her life at the world cup."

Mrs. Weasley smiles wide. "That's my boy excellent job! Harry it looks like you have also gained someone's heart". Ginny was beyond jealous, Harry was hers and no one else's she would have her revenge.

 Chapter 2 Aftermath and The Rest of Summer

Continuing from where we left off:

Harry blushes bright crimson. "It was nothing really I'm sure anyone would have done the same thing."
Bill and Charlie both look at each other and smirk at Harry's red face. Charlie decides he can't pass this opportunity up, so he teases Harry. "Awe Harry what's wrong? Are you embarrassed cuz you saved your girlfriend from harm and now people are praising you?"
If possible Harry turns a shade redder and mumbles. "Shut up Char."

Mrs. Weasley turns to her son and gives him a look. "Charlie stop teasing Harry." She looks at Harry smiling. "That is where you are wrong dear most people would have just looked the other way, but you are nothing like most people, and for that I am extremely grateful."

Harry looks down. "Molly please stop your embarrassing me..but thank you it means a lot to have you guys in my corner."

Ginny was absolutely fuming she could not believe what she was hearing. She thinks to herself.  *This is not fair, Dumbledore promised me that Harry was going to be mine not some Veela whore who only just met Harry at the cup. I will find a way to come out on top of this situation and that Veela will be sorry she ever glanced at my Harry! I will be the future Mrs. Potter.* Ginny gets up and rushes out of the kitchen furious, and runs to her room and slams the door.