1 "the bet"

*warning forceful smut. If ya don't like smut then this book is not for you*

Kyle and craig were sitting on a bench watching the others play ball and other shit when craig pipes up

"hey broflovski. Wanna make a bet?"

Kyle gives a questioned look

"huh what do you mean tucker?

Craig scoots closer and speaks softly

"Lets make a bet. If marsh gets back together with wendy then i win. If they don't get back together you win. Sound fair?"

Craig smiles mischievous and looks down at kyles natrually pale face.

"What will happen if you win?"

Kyle asks narrowing his eyes

"Guess we'll have to find out?"

Craigs smirk makes kyle uneasy as the day meets its end and everyone goes to sleep except kyle

'what will craig do if i lose? Oh please Moses let me win please'

Kyle pleads to himself but as the morning comes around it has been shown to coonstagram wendy and stan have gotten back together making kyle shake in fear as to what craig is gonna do to the poor jewish boy.

Kyle gets to school and tries to avoid craig at all cost but the boy with the blue hat doesn't even seem to show up to school making kyle sigh in relief as the red head walks home.

Kyle walks into his home to an empty house and a note on the fridge

"Bubbie we've gone out of town to get ikes glasses. We shouls be back by midnight -love mom"

Kyle sighs and makes his way to his room and feels paranoid for some reason as if theres someone in the house but shrugs it off and begibs to strip to change into his pajamas until he hears a creak from his closet and then something hugging from his waist. Kyle shivers in fear and is then slammed into his bed to be towered by the one and only craig.

"Hey what do ya know I won~"

Craig smiles and then pins kyles hands above his head.

"So i bet you wanna hear what will happen since i won?"

Craig smirks looking into kyle shaken scared eyes.

"Whats wrong cat bite your tongue?"
Craig asks laying his forehead onto kyles

Kyle now feeling not paralyzed he begins to try and stuggle only turning craig on more

"Look kyle a bets a bet. You agreed to it so now i get to do what i've wanted to do for so long"

"W-why would you wan't to fuck me?!" Kyle finally says tears forming in his eyes

"Well kyle because your always so nice and your body just tempts me more" craig says starting to nibble and suck harshly on kyles neck surely leaving hickeys as kyle whimpers

Craig smirks and grabbs both of kyles hands with one hand and trails his free hand down to kyles member, rubbing it through his boxers.

Kyle moans helplessly and closes his eyes to think of this as all a bad dream as craig starts to pulls kyles underwear off.

Kyle was actually also turned on but was just scared. He honestly wanted this to happen and the truth is he really did have the hots for craig. And craig knew that too well.

Craig lets go of kyles wrists and climbs off of kyle walking to the door, closing it and locking it.

He walks back and licks his lips stripping and then climbing back onto kyle and shoving himself between kyles legs making the red head gasp.

"You better be ready for this" craig says and grinds against kyle making the boy gasp and moan.

Craig kisses him in the moment and slips his tongue in, exploring every inch of his mouth as he roughly grinds against kyle. Kyle whimpers and doesn't even try to fight back wrapping his arms around craigs neck.

Craig pulls away as the boy whimpers and puts a finger in kyles mouth, kyle instantly sucking it and making it wet. Craig pulls it out of kyles mouth and lines it up with kyles entrance. Kyle eyes widen as he looks at craig with look telling him no but craig ignores it shoving the finger inside of kyle making kyle scream in pain.

Tears formed in kyles eyes as he moans in mostly pain. Craig loved the tears. It made him more desperate to stretch the boy out.

Craig started pumping his fingers into kyle rubbing the inside of his walls making kyles eyes water more

"S-s-stop craig! P-please!" Kyle screamed but craig shushed him "relax baby. It wouldn't hurt as bad if you relaxed" craig whispered into kyle ear making the kyle relax but tense once craig started to move again. Craig continued a medium pace as he pumped in and out of kyle. Once kyle got used to it he shoved a second finger inside making kyle bite his lip till it bled.

Kyle whimpered and moaned as craig pumped his two fingers inside. Once again did the red head get used to it he he started to become a moaning mess. As he tried to lessen his moans, he covered his mouth ,biting his finger once craig added a third finger and started to curse at himself for enjoying the pain it brought with it.

Craig smiled at how kyle was behaving and planted a small kiss on kyles lips and pulled out his fingers. Lining his member at kyles entrance now.

Kyle holds his breath as craig slowly pushes himself in. When kyle feels craig to start to pull out he gives a sigh of releif but instantly screams as craig shoves himself in fully.

Tears are now flowing from kyles eyes now as he craig slowly thrusts into kyle. Kyle moans and claws craigs back in pain. "T-t-too hah! T-too big!" Kyle screams , the whole neighborhood probably being able to hear him.

Craig starts to quicken his pace grabbing kyles member jerking him off as he thrusted into him.

Kyle could feel a knot in his stomach feeling close to his release and can feel craigs thrust start to get sloppy as he finally releases into craigs hand with tge loudest scream he's given and falls limp Onto his bed and feels craig release into kyle shudders as craig pulls out and he can feel craigs seed dripping from his hole. Seeing a light flash on him realizing craig just took a picture of him.

Kyle is too much of a panting mess to care as he passes out of exhaustion.

Craig smiles taking a few pictures to remember and then joins kyle in bed covering the both of themand giving kyle a small kiss on his forehead. "You did great love" he hums and cuddles kyle wrapping his arms around kyles waist and falling asleep.

~~bonus~~

Kyle went to school the next day in a bit of embarrassment and wearing a big scarf to cover the hickeys. Everyone giving him mixed looks as to what they heard last night. Some even asking him if the screaming last night was him.

As for craig he spent his morning tell token and clyde about his night with the jew,smirking at kyle and even making stan jealous that he got to be the one to take the redheads virginity.

But in all kyle honesty loved it and craig could tell he did so it was a win win

The end

Hi there! Its author chan! I don't think i've made this good of a smut ever till now! I enjoyed making this and hope you enjoyed reading it! Sorry for the really long writers block! I've been just to unmotivated to write anything and this might be the last book i write for a while! But anyway! I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day or night and sleep well and remember to use protection during sex kids!

Total words (if anyone cares): 1331

(Wow!)