21: Baby brother

Grace's POV

As Ruel sends me into my house, I shut the door and lean against it with my back, sliding down onto the floor. I close my eyes and all I could hear is my heart beating ever so gently. My hand goes up to my lips and I reminisce his lips on mine, and his hands touching my skin. I smile and let out a funny sound.

"What are you doing?" Gayle asks, sucking on his popsicle in his pajamas.

"What?" My eyes fly open.

"You look crazy," he mutters and picks up Fred who trots by.

"You look crazy. Did you just have a nap?" I ask, messing up his hair.

"Yup. It was the best nap I've ever had."

"Did you have a dream?" I ask, taking Fred from his arms and carrying him up the stairs. Gayle follows from behind.

"Yes."

"Well, what was it about?" I ask, entering my bedroom and lying down with Fred on my stomach.

"Can I lie down next to you?" Gayle asks. I've always told him off for touching my bed after one day, I found him jumping up and down on it after boy's scouts with his muddy boots back in our New York apartment.

"Of course, c'mon over here Lele," I say.

Gayle climbs onto the bed with his popsicle and lean back against the headboard. Fred starts to purr and closes his eyes as Gayle begins to tell the story of his dream. We both giggle at the atrocities of the details and he throws away his popsicle stick after he's done. I tell him about my first two days of school, of course, leaving away details of my encounter with Mrs.Young, being talked shit about at Lulu's, what happened at the movie theatre and my first orgasm at the beach. Holy crap, these two days have been really crazy now that I think about it.

"So that's why you're dressed like you just came out of the afterlife?" he giggles.

"Shut up, Spidey," I say, pointing out his pajamas that are Spiderman themed.

Gayle's eyes begin to droop and his head plops onto my pillow. I slowly pick him up like a baby and put him back to his bed, tucking him in in all corners to make sure he's warm. I kiss him on his forehead and whisper "I love you" before turning the night light on and leaving the door slightly ajar.

I go back to my bedroom and remove all my makeup. I take a long hot shower, the tension in my muscles being released as the hot water pour down my body. My hand trails from my lips, where he kissed me, my breast, where he massaged me, my thighs, where he pressed me, and my womanhood, where he sent me to the highest levels of cloud nine. I feel something in my stomach and it twists as I recall the memory of Ruel's touch on me. In some part of me, I feel so glad that he turned out to be the one to make me come first. Even Ben didn't... oh shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I finish off my shower and put my towels on. I try and find my phone but I can't see it anywhere. Shit! Ben has probably replied me. I need to find it. Maybe I left it at the movie theatre? I should ask Lulu and Willa. And Simon.

I blow-dry my hair and put on a pair of short shorts and a knit camisole. Something in me stops me in my tracks as I put my moisturizer on. I go to my full-body mirror and scan my body. My arms go to my belly. It is kind of round... and I have stretch marks from being a chubby kid. I flush in embarrassment, to think Ruel could ever look at me as sexually attractive. Maybe that's why he didn't want me to do anything to him.

"I'm so stupid," I facepalm myself. I shake my head and go back to bed. I grab my laptop and check Instagram. There was a new follower request: @lankyfella16. My heart skips a beat and I click on it, revealing a finsta with 9 followers and 589 posts. The profile picture is a picture of Harrison's face turned into a meme. This is most definitely Ruel. I merely laugh and accept his follower request and request for following too.