Feelings

YOONGIS POV

great, now hyung put us on danger. We all tried to run but only to be stopped by a pale girl.
"Who are you?" she asked "w-we w-here a vampire from the Northeast Kingdom" Taehyung said " oh are you perhaps a royal blooded?" she once again asked " Y-yes W-we a-are a p-prince" jhope said while shaking.

" oh, im Princess Yoonha from the Magical Kingdom, Im sorry if i scared you. I just wanted to protect this kingdom" she said "btw, YOU WITCHES GET YOUR ASSES HERE!!!" she shouted making us jump. SOon after there are six more girls who sprinted here.

"Okay so introduce your selves couse i aint gonna waste my saliva for yo all"  Yoonha said " geez, Your to scary, Hi Im Taena, nice to meet you, you can call me taeshi im the second youngest " she said "just call her Alien" yoonha said.

" unnie your such a tease" the smallest one said " atleast i have  fun mostly i have JAMSS DUHH!" She said making the others and me laugh "i-im Jungnae nice to meet you im the fourth oldest" "hi im Jieun and im the oldest"

"HI im Jimeon and im the third youngest. My nickname is-" she got cutted by yoonha Again. "MOCHI"
everyone laughed again. We all looked at Yoonha who is laughing to
The fullest, She even showed her gums when she smile.

So Cute like i wanna squish her- ughh what am i sayin, i just met her for like a minute.

" hi im Misun. IM the leader and also the fifth oldest" she said and bowed " hi im mirah the maknae" she said smiling " hi im Yoonha im the second oldest. You can call me-" now its her time to get cut off "sleeping beauty"

they all said inuson and laughed together "you all are a dead meat later specially the maknae line for interrupting my PRECIOUS sleep" she said giving the maknaes a death glare which mad them terrified.

" you can call me Snow or what so ever  or Aizle since thats my name also" she said 

"you have double name?" i asked She adverted her gaze to me which i found beau- wait what am i sayin. Yoongi you just met him for a few minutes. I mentally Scold my self for being stupid.

then she laughed "Beautiful am i right?" she said making me shock. Did she just read my mind? "ne, i read minds only i can do that" shit what now " we will be going to our kingdom since your carriage just broked on the cliff" she said " how did you know what happened?" The horse asked " well i can see past and present...But icant change them so i became very careful in every disicion i made.....

( Time skip to the castle)

" where is your parents" jhope said " you mean the king and queen?" Jungnae asked back " well they died from protecting us, so Jieun unnie and i were the queens and the rest are the princesses. so i know that all of you are tired so i ll lend one of our helpers."  said Yoonha

We all nodded in adreement. While i watch her go upstairs "and oh, please dont bite my helpers" she said and we chuckled.

Time skip sorry i a bit lazy Still
Yoongis pov

made showed me the guest room where i will sleep and tbh it was bigger than mine.

i change into the pjs they give me and slowly drifted to sleep when i heard a voice singing .
I got up and go to the balcony where i saw Yoonha sing with the moon in her hands

i listened to her voice which i thought was indeed good.

after she singed that she said "goodnight , yoongi sleep well" she said " goodnight , your not gonna sleep?"

"no i will be guarding that place dont worry ill sleep later" i nodded and closed the balcony and drifted to my dream land
°
°
´
°
°                WHEN SUDDENLY....
'
°
°
´
°
°
'

   Yoonha Barged into the room.
"DO you need something?"i asked "no its just i cant sleep. I needed it for tomorrow"

"okay you can sleep with me in the bed" she nodded and crawled in to me I mean the bed sorry. Then...........

"I cant sleep because of you" i said "why?" she asked "your so beautiful i cant resist my mind" then i leaned to her, i kept leaning i placed my lips on her and kissed her gently she kissed back and wrapped her arms around me then........

"YOONGI WAKE UPPPPP!" i quickly sit up and i was gonna hit the person ho woke me but i stopped because it was Yoonha. " Aww~is yoongi bothered  bout his dream of me kissing him?"
"HOw to yOu KNoW?" "i give people dreams and nightmares so i know every persons dreams, i dont want you to dream something else more so i quickly adjust the time to daytime and woke you up"

How was it, is it bad commet on below
Sorry for the time skips promise ill do better nxt chapter see yah

😍😍😘😘😘😍😛😛😣😌😛😌😊😍😊😍😊😉 question should i add some smuts comment that also below