Chapter Twenty Six

Hermione POV
Two weeks later

Everyone has been trying to find out why I ran but I guess they already know some of it from Ginny. I want to tell them but at the same time, I don't want them to judge me for it. It's a point in my life where I just felt so weak and I don't want them to see the weak stupid pathetic little girl I used to be. I don't ever want to be that weak stupid pathetic little girl ever again.

Draco, Blaise and Harry have tried the most to get the answers out of me but they haven't succeeded. Luckily for me, Andromeda is looking after Teddy for a while so I don't have any reason to crawl out of bed, and I haven't gotten out of bed unless it was for the bathroom. I have barely eaten and I know that is terrifying Ginny, Blaise, Harry and Draco.

Draco POV
Two weeks. She's been in the slump of hers for two weeks. She's barely eating, she not getting out of bed and barely sleeping. I don't know what to do, I don't know how to fix this. It's terrifying Ginny, Blaise, Harry and I have no clue how to get her out of this, she won't talk to us about it even talk to Ginny about it. It's terrifying me and it's hurting me to know my mate is hurting. Oh, and I also I only have two weeks until we go back to Hogwarts to try and sort this out and Hermione and I are both Head Boy and Head Girl this year along with Ginny and Blaise.

Hermione POV

I hear Draco walking back up to our room. I'm hoping he doesn't try to get me talking again because what he doesn't understand it's hurting me and pushing me further away from him. I know it's hurting him really not talking to him but I can't relive the memories.

"Hermione," he said as he opened the door and walked in, "I don't know what to do to help you, my love, I really don't know what to do angel. You're terrifying Ginny. You're scaring Blaise, Harry and I and you're hurting me angel. I know you don't mean to my darling but I just don't know how to help you... I don't know what to do." He burst into tears at the end. I didn't realize how me shutting down could hurt him so much more than I realized. "Dragon. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just can't talk about it. It just hurts. I don't know how react after.. I don't know how to explain that period the time to you I barely managed talking it to Ginny without breaking last time. I know you're concerned as well as Blaise and Harry but I need to talk about it in my own time, not you trying to rush me to talk about it." I paused then asked, "How much did Ginny tell you?"

"Only that, you developed a disorder aged 10 because of your ex. Only Fred and Ginny knew. That is why Fred would shout or argue with you about why you weren't at dinner and if you had eaten." Draco answered me. "I won't push you anymore and I will try and stop Harry and Blaise pushing but they are just concerned and protective of you Mia. They care too much." He said.

I grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. "I love you my Dragon. I love you so much!"
"I love you Angel!" He said bring me into another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for long gap between chapters going through a difficult and painful change. Please comment you feedback and ideas. I love to hear from you guys whether it is a comment or a message to me. Thanks my incredible readers.