October 19th, 2009

Dan's P.O.V

Sitting alone in my room. I just started University, and I still don't have any friends. I go onto my laptop and start roaming the internet. Not much, honestly, so, I decide on the next best thing. Lets make a YouTube video! Though I don't have many subscribers, it's still something to do. I set up my camera on a few books and begin filming. "One thing that not many know about me, is that I suffer from a rare condition." I say into the camera. 

-After Filming-

I open up YouTube and upload the video, entitling it "BUTTERFINGERS". Hopefully i'll gain more subscribers. 'I'm really tired' I think, so I begin to lay down in my bed. Then, my computer gains a Skype notification. 

-New Message from Phil Lester on Skype-

I immediately sit up, seeing that Phil texted me back.

(P-Phil, D-Dan)

P- Hey Dan! I uh,, have a surprise for you..                                                                                                              

D- Really? Well,, what is it?!        

P- Come to Manchester Piccadilly railway station,, then you'll find out.

-Phil Lester is Offline-

'Oh god' so many thing rush through my head, but one thought excited me the most. 'Maybe i'll finally get to meet him..." I thought, and blushed at it, it was clearly obvious that I had a crush on him, and you knew he was gay... I just, didn't think he was attracted to me. I mean, who would be?

3rd Person POV

Dan rushed to get to the train station for a ticket to Manchester, He should arrive in Manchester by the 19th, tomorrow. He only brought his laptop, his phone, and some clothes in his black bookbag, but it was fine. As he hopped on the train, he began to smile to himself. He plugged his earphones into his phone and put his music on shuffle, he began to drift off the sleep.

The next day, October 19th

Dan arrived in Manchester pretty early in the morning, around 6 am. Before his stop he texted Phil that he was almost there, Phil responded almost immediately telling him to look to his left when he got off the train. Dan's stop was coming very soon, so Dan grabbed his bookbag and took out his earphones, shoving his phone into his pocket. Then it was his stop, he rushed to the door. The train stopped and the doors opened, Dan ran out of the doors, looking to his left to only be confused by a bunch of people standing around, he went around them and started walking, still looking for Phil. Then he saw him, his blue eyes and his raven black emo hair, he ran to him, giving each other a hug. Dan almost tearing up after meeting his best friend after talking with him for so long. The two let go of each other. "Hi. Hahahaa" Dan said, happily but still awkward. Phil blushed slightly replying with a soft "Hello.." they looked at each other, then they both went in for another hug. They were immensely happy to see each other. After some talking, they went out for Starbucks together. Dan ordered a caramel macchiato while Phil ordered a Pumpkin Spiced Latte. They sat down together and began talking. "You're actually way more cute in real life then you are online" Phil said to Dan as he was blushing. "T-Thanks, you are too" Dan said, Phil making him nervous and flustered. They drank their coffees and scrolls through the internet together, making the occasional twitter or tumblr post, then posting a picture of them together on Twitter. around 8 am they decided to go back to Phil's dorm, where they would stay for the next few nights.