Mt.DewCanXReader

y/n: "I'm so thirsty but woe me thus I only have mt.dew I guess desperate times call for desperate measures." 

I grab the can and open it slowly because I've been emotionally scarred from soda cans  exploding. The smell of it makes me gag. I slowly take a sip until I hear a slight whisper "you like that don't you?" I bolt out of my seat spilling my drink all over me.

y/n: "Ugh! I'm all wet and sticky"

Can: Oh yea I bet you are.

y/n: "Wh- who was that? SHOW YOUR SELF!" I say shaking uncontrollably

Can: "It is none other than ME!!"

I turn to the can giving me a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I quickly start kicking the can trying to smash and kill it. But the can moaned.

Can: Oh shoot that hits a little differently

y/n: "Y-YOU SICK PERVERT"

Can: "What do you mean I'm only a can?"

y/n: "You cant say that stuff! Wait... How are you alive?"

Can: "By your life giving kiss ;)"

At this point I'm mortified. I had to drink Mt.Dew the can turned out to be alive now the can is lowkey giving me 'The Look'. Maybe this is the answer to my sad depressed 8th grader prayers? NO Y/N ITS A CANNNNN. 

Can: "Just give me a chance please" 

The can pops back to original state and rolls over towards me. 

y/n: "I don't know... I'm a human and you're... a can.."

Can: "but I CAN rock your world :) give me a chance."

y/n: "Hmph fine. I guess we should introduce ourselves then." 

I place the can back on the table and sit back on my seat. 

Can: "I'll start. I'm Dew"

y/n: "Annyeong nae ileum y/n. Mannaseo bangabseubnida."

Can stares in complete disgusted.. "Oh no" it whispers "they're a koreaboo"

y/n: "Whats wrong?"

Can: "Ho-how old are you?"

y/n: "14 why?"

Can: "Oh my... I ALMOST GOT CAUGHT WITH A MI- *gags* A *gags* A MINOR!"

Can rolls away never to be seen again and you just lost your first love.