Thick of Battle 2

THE BOY-KING

She held a dagger in her hand that she quickly concealed. Saraxes, however, caught that awkward movement and the reason behind it.
"My love", she called out. "Come to me".
"Don't you even think about it, Your Grace", Saraxes warned, unsheathing his dagger.
Tessarys narrowed his eyes in complete thought. She has never called me "my love" before.
"Aegon", she said, a glint of confusion in her eyes which she quickly cornered into affection.
"I see you've being defending the man I love. Now, come to me", she said, seductively smiling at Tessarys and walking closer, arms wide.
"Not a chance", the Saph said.
She walked until she was close.
"What is this? Are you out of your senses?" The Dragon Queen hissed, desperation in her tone, nicely masked with fury.
Tessarys flinched. Now, something's wrong, he thought. She has never insulted anyone before.
"If you love me, as you claim", the boy-king said, stepping forward to stand only inches from her. "Then, why are you here? You know I'm invincible. So, why are you here?"
Daenerys lurched fast, slipping the concealed Sothoryi dagger from her robes and stabbed it into his heart.

Phew.....Had to publish this very fast.
I owe you guys that much.😊🤗
What do you think is going to happen?!?
Trust me......One out of many twists💯
Please comment and vote🙏🏽