the doubt would dissapear...

*Authors note: This story is unedited version. At the moment I'm writing this for nanowrimo 2014. I will try fixing the mistakes and adding more touch of person itself inside the story. If any suggestions how to make the story more interesting, I'm open for them. :) Have fun reading!

                                                                                  * * *

Running, that is what we are doing now. Running away from the past, present and future. We are all that is left of those, who want to live and fight for what we believe. 

She could hear them coming for us. She didn't know what to do. All of their lives were in danger and she was out of energy as were everyone else. What could she do to save them all? It looked like a helpless situation. Will they all die today? Footstep sounds were coming closer and closer. She sat on the ground and closed her eyes. She put her hands on her ears to stop the sounds. Concentrating, thinking. Would she dare to go alone without her fellow members? She couldn't. It was out of question, then how?

She opened her eyes and looked at everyone, who was in the small room. Some were looking at her in fear, some were silently crying and some looked like they would be dead already. The footsteps came and then there was silence. She looked at the door and then she ran to the door. They couldn't get in. Not after all they went through. This was it. This is the strength she had. Tears run on her cheeks like a small river coming out from a mountain.

Why couldn't she save all these people? Why? The door finally gave up against the enemy and she fell on the ground. Everything went black, but the screams stayed.

                                                                                         * * *

There was somebody trying to wake her up, but she couldn't. Something was holding her back in the dark with the screams.

-No, please don't hurt them. DON'T HURT THEM! - Yelling, she finally woke up from the dream and hit somebody in the face with her own forehead. Sudden pain went through her body. She put her hands on her forehead and fell back in the bed, she had slept in.

-What the hell...? - She murmured.

-Jeez, Tian, could you have hit me even harder? - In annoyed voice said a girl. Tian looked at the girl and looked at her with a shy expression.

-Sorry, it was just a weird dream. It was a strange one, tho. I couldn't wake up and I couldn't understand how to get out of it. I felt like I was dying... - Tian's sisters hands touched her shoulders. She looked up into her eyes.

-It's okay. It was just a dream. You don't need to worry about it. Okay? - Christina said in a calm voice to her. She smiled her and Tian calmed down. Then she slowly nodded.

-Good, then you can get ready. We all have a meeting in a half an hour. See you in the hall, Tian. - After that she got out of her bed and left. When the door was closed, Tian fell back on the bed and looked up to the ceiling. It was bright blue. All of their rooms had this effect. At night it was filled with stars and a moon, but in the day it was a blue sky with clouds and sun in the sky. It was the mortal world. A reminder to them to never forget what they were before becoming what they are now. Angels. Silent watchers of the mortal world. Of course not all of them were watchers. Some had other duties to do. Some were warriors, cooks, gardeners. Whatever they wanted to be. Few decades ago some decided to be angels - lovers. Those who give love to humans. If they fear to feel for each other, they interfere and help them.

She, herself was a guardian and warrior. Guardian of mortal world and angel world. This was a common job in the so called, Paradise. It was a funny name, because it wasn't really a Paradise. Just a place where they all lived and helped others and when their time was done, they went back to earth and restarted their lives as humans. Some ''fallen angels'' even turned bad. They died and became demons. The dreaded other specie of the immortal world.