to know more...

* * *

She was running. Somebody was holding her hand. It was a guy, but for some reason, she couldn't see the guys face. It was fogged. She couldn't hear what he was saying. Her body was getting tired from all the running. Once or twice she almost fell, but because of the guy catching her by the waist, she didn't. Her heart was beating fast. Was it from the stress or was it something else?

She heard yelling from behind. Somebody was chasing them. But who?

- Don't look back. Don't... - She finally heard the guys voice. It was like a melody to her. Her heart started to beat faster. Why? She heard herself answering.

- I won't. We need to hurry up. - That was her speaking, but at the same moment it felt strange. Like she was from another world. Her voice wasn't angelic.

Something crashed behind them.

- Goddammit, I won't let them take you again. - The unknown guy said in an angry voice. They turned right on the first corner and run again. Then left. Then they found a door, which was open. They both run inside, closed the door and then fell on the ground. He put his hand on her mouth, when she tried to speak.

- Be quiet. - He whispered in her ear. He had her pinned on the ground. She felt how her cheeks turned red. His breath was burning her. Was she in love? Footsteps outside. They run and then there was silence. Only both of their breathing in the air. It was dark in the room, they had run into. She guessed it was uninhabited house.

- Are you okay? - He asked in a quiet voice, when he had checked if they were alone. She heard herself answering again. It wasn't her decision entirely.

- Now, I am okay. Thank you. - They looked at each other with a small smile. They both were safe. For now. Until somebody else find them. He kissed her on the forehead.

- Don't worry. We will get out of here. I won't let them take you away from me. Not again... - He whispered in her ear. She felt hot tears flowing down her cheeks and how his hand went up and wiped away the stains. They moved closer to each other until both of their lips touched. It was like a sudden fire was born inside her body. Her hands went around his neck. His hands went around her waist and slowly made their way under her shirt...

                                        * * *

Tian woke up all sweaty. Her body was all hot from the dream she had. It was completely different from the first one. This one ended with her kissing with some random guy. Who was he? What were these dreams trying to tell her? She didn't know. She knew only that she wanted to get some answers. Finally Tian decided to go to a specific angel, who usually helps with these kind of dreams. Nobody liked them tho. Some even said it's not even a job, but others felt better after talking to the angel. She didn't like it, but she really needed some answers about what was happening. 

She got up. It was still an early morning. She dressed up and went outside. It was pretty chilly day. I guess, because in human world it was the cold season. For them, there was no cold or hot. Just middle, but morning where changing, depending on what weather was in the human world.

Some angels were already awake. She walked by some guards, who looked at her questiongly. She explained where she was going. They nodded their heads and said for her to be careful. As she was a warrior too, they weren't so worried about her. She could take care of herself. 

Angel world always stayed the same, but today it seemed surprisingly different. It was an alarming feeling. Was something going to happen? It wasn't her problem for the moment anyways. Tian walked on a small path, which lead to a big house, which was coloured in strangely weird colour. It wasn't just blue or white. It was changing colour.