3

The James family had reached La Push and were on their way to meet Mrs

The James family had reached La Push and were on their way to meet Mrs.James' friend, Sue Clearwater. Penelope was not in the mood to interact with other people just yet. She was exhausted from all the traveling And when she tried to tell her mom does, her mom did not accept that excuse. Thus, Penelope was standing in front of the Clearwater so waiting for the door to open.

Then, the door opens and out comes this energetic woman. She had a wide smile on her face, and she seemed to just radiate positivity. 

When she realized the person at the door was Aria, she brought Mrs. James into a strong embrace. It seemed as though the two women have been friends for a very long time, even though Penelope never heard of this woman or La Push until very recently. Then, after the two women had finished there embrace, Mrs. James introduced her daughter to her friend.

"Penelope, this is Sue Clearwater, one of my best friends," Mrs.James introduced the woman to her daughter. Then, unwillingly, Penelope was brought into a warm embrace by the woman, causing Penelope to feel uncomfortable.

"I have only seen pictures of you. You look so big now, and you are so beautiful!" Sue stated excitedly. Penelope looked down in embarrassment because the first time anyone had called her will be beautiful. 

Actually, this was one of the few times that she received compliments from a stranger. Thus, Penelope was blushing and looking down. Sue squealed, in excitement, and pinched Penelope's cheeks. Causing Penelope to smile awkwardly in Sue's direction.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to leave you all standing out here. Come inside," Sue stated. She beckoned with her hand as an indication to enter, and with that, the James family was in the home of the Clearwater's. Then, a man came behind Sue and Mr. James greeted him, 

"Harry!" Mr.James said as he went towards the other man. Then, the two women went into the kitchen, talking about what had happened during their time apart. Thus, leaving Penelope all on her own. Penelope walked towards what she assumed to be the living room and sat down on the couch. 

She was always alone during these kinds of gatherings. As Penelope was remembering the times that she was left alone, lost in thought, Seth Clearwater came into the living. Shocked when he saw a girl sitting on his couch. Then, he shook himself off and regained a sense of control. He walked up to the girl and sat down next to her, snapping her out of her thoughts. 

"I'm Seth," Seth introduced. 

"Penelope, it's nice to meet you," Penelope said. Somehow, Penelope liked how childish Seth was, seeing him as a little brother. With that, the two people started to talk and it was one of those times were someone just clicks for you.

From a distance, the two pairs of parents were watching their children talking. They all knew that a sibling-like bond had been formed, and thus giving the James parents a sense of comfort, knowing that moving was the right choice.