1.kidnapped

A hight pitched piercing sound enters your ears as you whine and cover yourself more into the comfortable warmth of the duvet. The ring continues and seems to get louder. You lazily sit up on your bed and blindly tap on the alarm clock to stop ringing. When the ringing successfully stops you yawn and stretch a half cry while shoving a pillow at your own face and lay back down for a moment.

Soon a loud knock emerges at the door of your room, sending you running into the attached bath.

"I hope you're ready by now Haemun or your brother won't be quite happy"

Ofcourse. Brother.

"Yeah gimme a minute! I'll be done soon!"

Footsteps were heard as they were getting distant meaning the person, who supposedly is your father, has left.

You brushed your teeth and took a shower in a rush.

After finishing and getting ready, you got to the dining hall where your father and your step brother were already sitting.

Shit

"Look who decided to finally show up! Had a good sleep? No wait. Why don't you sleep some more? No please go."

"Stop it Taehyung. Let her be."

Your step brother has never really liked you . The reason is still unknown to you but your birth father has always been supportive of both of you in an equal way. That's something you like about your father. He never judged people and helped them no matter what the reason.

Your father is a neurosurgeon. Hence he's rarely home. Only for breakfast and then he leaves for work, leaving you and your step brother who hates you, alone. All of the people in your house follows a rule of waking up and finishing the breakfast by 7 and you're not good at following this rule. You're just ......nah not a morning person.

Feels like a vampire

All of you start digging in. A thick tension hanging in the air. Your father seemed to notice it too as he starts a conversation.

"You know, i was thinking about some things last night and i came to a conclusion. How about you two start working at my hospital. Both of you are medical students and soon are going to graduate anyways. So why not just join my hospital. Imagine how fun that'd be. All of us working in the same building and being able to meet each other more than we can now!"

You smile at the idea of all three of you working together and who knows maybe you can also perform a surgery together because you'rere both studying the same major and you may just end up in the same surgery.

However, your thoughts were crushed when you heard your stepbrother speak.

"I'd rather die than work with her."

You look over to Taehyung with shock written all over your face as your father's smile slowly falls and he clears his throat before looking at his plate.

You look at him with tears threatening to fall from your eyes as you stand up from your seat and take a last look at your brother and leave the dining hall, not caring about the food you left half eaten.

Why the hell does Taehyung hate me so much.....

You take your coat and leave for uni in your car even if there was still an hour and a half left for classes to begin.

You just needed to get out of that house.

You felt your phone vibrate from your coat pocket. You reached for it and saw it was your dad calling. As soon as you recieve, you crossed a speed breaker and dropped the phone below your seat.

Obviously. Luck is never by my side is it?

"Haemun? Are you on your way to the university?"

"Yes dad.."

"But there's still a lot of time left and i needed to tell you something important. Taehyung doesn't really have a role in this. So ill say it now. Uh...please always keep your guards up when you're alone like now. Please don't trust anyone other than your brother and me. Please just please okay? "

You frowned at your dad's request and tried to get the phone while driving the car simultaneously.

"But why da-"

Your reply was cut short when you heard a loud screeching.
You whip your head up and see a black van pulling up right in front of yours causing you to immediately press the breaks. You get out of your car and speed walk towards the van, ready to tell at the driver but then a bunch of guys in black come out of the van. You pause and slowly step back, eventually running back towards your car . However one of those guys turned out to be faster than you and caught up to you, pressing a cloth to your face.

Sleepiness started getting the best of you as you tried your best to get out of his hold despite the weakness emerging.

After sometime black dots started surrounding your vision as you felt sleep taking over you

Oh shit.

---------

short chapter i know 😭 but i've come up with a very good plot this time and i hope y'all will like it.

the next chapter may be a little late as my aunt's wedding is coming up.  i updated this one because i started feeling extremely excited to see your reactions.

ok soooooooooo stay tuned for a rollercoaster ride readers!!