chapter one

18 years ago.

" come on your majesty one last big puch and your baby will be out" the midwife say's to Queen Malik as she screams out in pain. A moment of silence and the the air is filled with the Cry's of healthy baby boy. The Queen looks at her new born son with love in her eyes and starts to cry she has done it she has given the King a son. King Malik was notified of the birth and was on his way to the packs Oracle to find out the future of this child to see if he will be fit enough to take the throne. " the child is the first of his kind in over four hundred year your highness. He is a male Omega." The oracle said and the king was not pleased he wanted a strong and powerful alpha as a son not some weak and whimpy omega as a son. The king made his way to the birthing room in a enraged state and burst though the doors seeing his wife holding the first male omega." Trisha you have given me a weak and whimpy child you have no idea what he will grow up to become he will not become the next alpha king." " Yaser please he is just a baby you can not know this I do believe that your Oracle has become old and frail and can not see the future clearly " Queen Trisha spoke using her full alpha female voice and king yeaser is cowering in the corner on the birthing room. You see king malik is just a beta while Queen malik is a alpha." I will not have a filthy omega has a son!!! guards guards " King malik yells as the guards came rushing in " yes my king?" Both guards say " take and kill this abomination." He ordered." NO!!!" Trisha yelled as the guards take the baby away from her, she jumps to run after them and Teaser pulls a knife and stabs the right though the heart she screams out her final breath and falls to the ground. As the guards make there way out of the Castle the older guard turn to the young man" go back boy I will take care of the child you need not see this" " but Paul the king wanted both of us to kill it" " it one takes one man to kill a baby not you foolish boy" Paul say. As Paul made his way deeper in to the forest as house comes into view he walks right in and a older woman comes out " Paul your home and you have a.." She pauses as her eyes land on the baby in his arms and gasps." Mother king malik was going to kill the child." Paul says. " then the child will stay here and I will help you raise him." Years pass and a new pack comes to the kingdom to over throw king malik and they are victorious they make the kingdom a much better places the new royal family rule with strong but gental hand they are known as king Geoff and Queen Karen Payne and there two beautiful daughters princess Ruth and Princess Nicole and there new born son Prince Liam.