chapter eight

Zayn's POV

I was woken up from my lovely dream about liam and I by this strange feeling in my stomach, I roll over to cuddle closer to liam but not finding him there," liam?" I call out not getting a response, I look around my room and I don't see any of Liam's cloths I fall back on my bed with a huff feeling a little annoyed, I place my hand on the pillow liam used and felt a piece of paper on it," dear Zayn, I know when you read this I will be gone I had to return home, I know my parents might have been worried, have no fear my love I will return to you when I can. Love your mate liam Payne" I read the note feeling a little disappointed that liam had to leave, I get the strange feeling in my stomach again and I feel the bile raising up my throat, I bolt out of bed and head for the bathroom, I bearly make it but reach the toilet in time throwing up everything I had eaten in the last 24 hours which wasn't much," uuuuhhh that's so gross, maybe I just caught some from the library the other day" I say out load knowing one was here to hear me. I get up and flush and go to the sink and brush my teeth, once that's done I head back to my room and get dressed for the day, while getting dressed a thought ran through my mind." That's odd I don't feel like I'm on fire today" I thought to myself, maybe i am just be getting used to it now. Once I get my breakfast made I start the coffee maker and sit down to enjoy my food, I am almost done when I smell the coffee brewing and my stomach give a heave I jump up out of my chair and ran to the sink and vomit, I run over to the coffee maker and shut it off," shit what is wrong with me?" I thought to myself. Once I clean out the sink and dump the coffee I head out side to get some fresh air maybe a walk will do me some good. I find the path that my dad used to walk me down when I was younger, I always loved going for walks down this path it was always so peaceful and full of wild life, maybe I might run into another deer today hey you never know right? I think I have been walking for a few minutes now and every now and then I stop and look up into the trees or just feel the wind play with my hair or seeing the little bird land on a twig and sing a little song to me. I reach the little beach and walk out on the boat dock and just stair out at the water watching a few fish jumping from the water, I hear a sound from behind me I turn my head a little see what it was and was met with the sigh of a baby deer just by the waters edge looking at me. I turn all the way around and see the mother come out of the woods, I walk up to them slowly till I'm a few feet way and just watch, and to my amazement I watch the mother bump the young deer towords me. The young deer walks up to me and pokes it's nose at me belly and walks back to it's mother and i watch as she bows her head and bumps her young one back into the woods follow after just a few minutes latter. I am still a little confused as I make my way home. Once I returned home I head up to my room and write in my journal about what happened, when I finished I head to the kitchen and make myself something eat. When midnight comes around I still find myself thinking about that deer the makes two deer so far bowing there heads at me. I decide to read a book to try and take my mind off of the deer, I search through my books when I fined one and start reading, by the fivith chapter I find myself starting to drift off. I try reading a little more but I don't make it that far when my eyes close and I drift into a wonderful and weird dream fill sleep.

Liam's POV

I feel a little bad for leaving zayn the morning after we just made love for the second time, I just had to figure out where I have smelled that scent before. I just hope zayn got my note when he woke up this morning. I am quite shocked that when I returned home I wasn't even in trouble not one bit, I decide to make my way to the Palace's medical physician to ask him. I may have to describe the scent to him to give him a better idea of what I am talking about, I arrive in the medical chamber and notice that physician so not busy at the moment, " hey doctor" I say walking up to him," ahh prince liam how may I be of service to you this lovely day?" He say bowing slightly too me," well I have come across a scent I have recognized once before I just can't place it" I tell him," well why don't you describe the scent to me I might be able to help you" he say. I describe the scent to him and he has this look on his face that says he knows what I am talking about. Once I was finished describing the scent he just look at and the says" exactly where did you pick up this scent prince?" I tense up trying to think of somthing to say right on the spot," no use in lieing I have watched you grow up my young prince" the doctor say, I sigh in defeat and tell him" the scent I talk about is from my mate" I say, I see pure joy run across the good doctors face when I tell him this little tidbit of news," and you have mated with this person? Have you completed the boned?" The doctor asked I just shack me head." No not till I know why the scent is coming off of them" I say," well my young prince the scent you have described to me tell me that your mate is in the very early stages of pregnancy which causes the sweet buttery scent you smelled coming from them" the doctor say looking at me, I feel my body tense up at that" shit I forgot to use a condom both times" I thought to myself. I have no other choose but to tell my parents about zayn. I leave the medical chamber in a bit of a daze" how am I going to tell them I got someone pregnant?" I think to myself as I walk towards the throne room. I tap lightly on the big mahogany door that reminds me so much of zayn's beautiful eyes," enter" I hear my father say on the other side of the door, I walk in and walk forwards both my mum and dad," mum, dad I have some good and bad news to share with you" I say stopping a few inch's away." Tells us son what is the good news" my mum says sounding hopeful," I have found my mate this week" I tell them I hear both of them take in deep breaths and mutter soft" thank god"" and what of the bad new my son" my father says his booming voice making me jump a bit," well umm the bad and kind of great new is um uh got said person pregnant while I was gone for a few day" I say closing my eyes waiting for the worst to happen." Liam dear open your eyes" I hear my mum's soft voice say, when I open my eyes and look up I see both my parents with wide grins on there face's" there is one more thing you to know" I say still looking at them." Which is what my dear boy?" My father asks his tone much more soft." My mate is the first male omega" I say I hear my mum gasp and my father stands up faster then I have ever seen him and watch as he walks towards me. " my son my boy you will make a fine king and my I ask who the future queens name is?" My father say. I sallow and clear my throat and said two words" Queen Zayn."

Well now here's chapter eight I hope you like it

So much love from Ireland

Vote

Comment

Follow

Love Liamboy23

aka❇ Mathew H ❇