Chapter 18

In the last chapter I showed mya in this chapter I'm showing bones in the media.
Cece's pov
So today me and Ashley are going to the house so we can have the furniture put in and I hope it doesn't take long because I have an appointment to see if the baby is healthy I'm do in 3 months and I am crazy excited about it.
Me and Ashley call a cab and it take us about 35 minutes just to get there that's why I need a car but I need a job first but right when I get settled in that's the first thing I'll be doing then I'll be able to get my baby whatever he wants.when we got there 5 minutes later these guys came to put my furniture in the house had 3 room upstairs 3 bathrooms a back yard with a pool a big living room a nice sized kitchen and a basement.
After they got done putting the stuff in I layed down for a while.
20 minutes later I got up and headed outside and as soon as I walked out the door this girl starts approaching me.
Girl-hello

Cece-hello

Girl-your the one who just moved in right

Cece-yeah

Girl-well I'm your next door neighbor my name is Michelle, Mimi for short

Cece-my name is cece

Mimi-i like your name it's different

Cece-thank you

Mimi-it looks like you have a bun in the oven how many months are you
Cece-I'm 6 months,speaking of being pregnet I have a doctors appointment in 15 minutes and I can't be late but it was nice meeting you

Mimi-nice meeting you to

That girl was nice it looked like I could get along with her well. About 10 minutes later I arrived at the doctors office I signed in and they called my name 6 minutes later.

Doctor-so how have you been

Cece-I've been good I just moved into a new house an all

Doctor-oh wow that's good stay away from drama so you don't get stressed out.

Cece-yeah that was my goal

Doctor-good so should we get started

Cece-yeah

She started rounding that cold jelly on my stomach I still haven't gotten used to that feeling.

Doctor-the baby look really healthy I don't see any problems

Cece-that's good

So she started rubbing that jelly off of my stomach gave me the photos of my baby and then I left. I went to Ashley's house to meet her there and get are stuff 20 minutes later I got to her house and started packing my stuff it didn't take me long and when she was done we left to go to my new house I was exhausted even though I didn't do much but when you have a person inside of you that just makes things difficult for you.
40 minutes later we arrived at the house I made her put the clothes in are dressers so I could take a shower,i took a 26minute shower and put on some sweats and a white plain shirt and put my slippers on and just walked around the house for a while just to think about when the baby comes.

Tyga's pov
After I left from Mya's house I went to see my nigga Chris I haven't seen him in a while and I wanted to see what was going on.it took me almost an hour to get to his house.
*ding dong*

Chris-who is it

Tyga-it's me nigga don't you got a peek hole

Chris-wassup I haven't seen you in a minute

Tyga-you know handling some business

Chris-I can tell

Tyga-how exactly can you tell

Chris-you got blood on your shoes

Tyga-aww I just shot up mya and bones

Chris-bones but I thought that was use nigga

Tyga-he was but I heard him plotting on me in my own trap

Chris-that nigga stupid

Tyga-you can't trust no body in the game

Chris-I'm telling

Chris been got out of the game he wanted to have a better life but I don't judge him shit I would like to better my self to but I just feel like it's to late.

Chris-so what up with u and cece

Tyga-yo my bigga she ran away again

Chris-I guess she didn't learn her lesson the first time

Tyga-and she pregnant

Chris-your going to be a daddy omg congratulations (in a girly voice)

Tyga-nigga shut yo gay ass up

Chris-haha no bu for real wat you gone do

Tyga-I don't know I gotta plan something special for her.
When I said that this light skin girl came down stairs.

Girl-plan something for who

Chris-babe go back upstairs

Tyga-babe

Girl-yeah babe I'm his girl who are you

Tyga-in his best friend

Girl-we'll I never heard of u

Tyga-bitch u don't even know my name so don't get fucked up

Chris-yo my Tyga stop that's my girl

Girl-awww that's who u are the one that thinks he runs the streets and got know education the one who had a girlfriend and a side chick at the same time the one who has no respect for others the one who's a dog Chris was right about you.

Chris-CRYSTAL!!!

Tyga-so that's what you been saying to about me aight it's cool I gotchu

Chris-bro it ain't like that

I can't believe someone I knew since diapers would talk shit about me I know I said you can't trust no but I just felt like he was was my brother but fuck him and his bitch I don't need no body.
What happens next?
Keep on reading and u will find out
Comment
Like
Follow
Thank you for supporting
Love you guys
Don't forget
STAY AWSOME<3