Are you ok?

Before u continue i just wanna say thx for read my story. The first one im kind of still working on it's becuz of type errors
On to the story now :)

Patricia's pov

Phew it was over. I made it back from the manor safely. Than I meet someone that looks like a gardener I think her name was Emma.

"Hi my name is Emma nice to me ya" she said with a smiles

"Oh hi my name is Patricia"." It very nice to meet you too".

"Ill show you to your room Patricia"

"Okay" I said

Room 307 she hand me the keys and said we are have a dinner down stairs so you can meet the others.

The little gardener skipped her way down the stair. I opened my door and it was a a regular room it look normal. I put down my stuff and got settle in and then jumped in the shower,it was nice

~sigh~

I feel so relaxed.

I heard up and change and got my key to lock the door. When i went out the door i could see those two couples kiss again. I run fast hoping they wouldnt see me. I bet they did.

I saw everyone was having a good time at the dinner table. Everyone was siting in there spot i sat right next to Norton which i hadnt seen in a while i sat right next to him and said hi.

"Hi" I said.

He didnt answer me. It look like he was staring at an 2 empty chair. Hmmm?

Hey!!!

Norton's pov

Me and Emily dated for three mouths and then that thief guy came along and she started hang out with him and than she broke up with me. It kills me seeing them together.

Hey!!!Patricia yelled

Huh!?! Im sorry Patricia. I was kind of in my own world.

"I can see that" she look fostered but at the same time worried

looked like she was about to tell me something until that thief and Emily
walk in i tried to keep my cool.

Patricia's pov

Everyone was nice. Got to meet everyone and how there skills. Fionna is a really sweet girl I think i made another friend.

Will everyone was having a good time I could see Norton back at the table drink another bottle from the looks of it. I went up to him and sat down he was staring at something again this time I was going to get to the bottom of it.

Norton!?! I shock him hey Norton

WhAt!?! He snap back

I was shock " are you okay"

Yeah im fine! Why are you so worried about me?

I...I..don-

He got up from his chair and headed up stairs with his bottle in hand. I didn't know why I care about him so much its been awhile sense i had felt this feeling of...Love.

Norton's pov

I headed up stairs i was getting tired plus this party was getting boring. Patricia she a sweet heart she problem still worried about me. I got up to my room. I put down my keys and my magnets and look up and i saw a picture of my old team. My eyes started to tear up as see ever member of my team dead.

DAMN IT!! I slammed the desk

Tears stared to form down my face hearing the screams and cries from my team. I sighed and started to collect myself together and headed to take a cold shower to get my mind off things.

Ow!! Sh!t I look down saw that my stomach had a big scar on it f!ck me. I tried to get my stuff together i bandage myself up and I better head to bed I had a big match tmr i finish the bottle i had and turned off the lights than i was fast asleep.

Hi guys this will be continued will be doing a Q&A soon so be read :) bye.