Become An Undiscovered Books Ambassador!

Hey Y'all,
I have great news!!!!!!!
We're hiring (more like I'm hiring since it's been a one man job)

I'm looking for

- 2 Reviewers (you should be able to write a good review)

- 2 Content Creators and Contest Judges/Ambassadors (You would work in our upcoming contest section, create good writing prompts and judge our bi-monthly contests)

- 2 Book of the month Judges/Ambassadors (Play a huge role in selecting our book of the month)

- 2 Book Club Ambassadors (Be in charge of the smooth running of our Book Club)

- 1 Submission Manager (Make sure all entries and submissions into our various books are reviewed properly. Also make sure the reading list is up to date and outdated books are removed)

* Contest, Book Club And Book Of The Month sections shall all launch on November 1st!!!!!.

* Please note that you would not be given the password to this account, this is because of a situation I recently encountered where an account was stolen. I'm very sorry about this.

* You would also be required to reply comments in the book you're allocated to and messages on the message board

Thank you!
-E

Please send a private message to apply (Kindly indicate the position you're applying for)