Falling apart

~Angela's POV ~
I woke up and checked my watch, It was 7:34. I got up and stretched my arms up over my head. I put on a pair of jeans and a baggy flannel tucking my flannel in my jeans to uncover my belt with my knife and gun holster. I put my hair in a high pony tail so my long hair will be out of the way. I unzip my tent and walked out. I saw Carl and Lori sitting by the fire talking and Andrea practicing taking her gun apart while leaned up against a tree. I look over and see Tdog, Shane, Rick, and Daryl over by the barn. I decide to go help with their situation. I start to walk over and watch the trees. They are a nice shade of orange with a hint of green. The leaves were swaying slowly in the chill wind.

I got closer to all of them and gave a little wave. "Anything yet?" I ask.

"Nope, little son of a bitch won't answer." Daryl said and then kicked Randal.

Randal grunted in pain. "I didn't do anything."

"Tell us how many men you have and maybe we'll stop!"

Randal stayed quiet.

We all decided after a few minutes to leave Randal alone. We started walking as T locked the barn.

~Third person~

As they all got back from the barn Daryl went to his own spot my the woods and Rick went with Angela to check on Beth. They walked upstairs to the room Beth was in. Maggie moves out of the way to the door when they walked in. Angela walked in and smiles "Beth, you're awake."

"Hi." Beth responded with her sweet soft voice.

"She's still a little out of it but she can respond." Maggie said while taking her sisters hand.

"That's good news." Angela smiled.

They decided it's getting too cold to sleep outside. Hershel said they can take everything and move it inside. Angela went to her tent and packed everything in her bag. She tossed her bag to the side and broke down her tent. She folded her tent and put it in the pile of tents where everyone else's tents where. She grabbed her bag and moved it in the living room in the corner. Then she got out and helped everybody else move their stuff in. While moving a box in I stopped in my tracks to see Daryl coming from the barn.

"Anything?" Rick asked while walking up to us.

"He's got 30 men east of the highway." Daryl responded.

"What happened to your wrist?" Angela asked while noticing his bloody, bruised wrist. "We had a little chat." Daryl said while shaking his wrist. Angela and Rick chuckled at Daryl's comment. Angela continued moving boxes inside.

Then Rick tapped on her shoulder "Let's give Randal blankets so he doesn't freeze." Angela nodded and grabbed her knife. They got out the front and started walking towards the barn. Then Rick stopped half way, Angela stopped too.

"I didn't come out here with you just to give Randal blankets." He started, "I wanna try something." Rick said walking closer to Angela. She was frozen still. She looked up into his blue eyes as he stares into her hazel eyes. He cupped one of her cheeks and slouched down until their noses touch. Angela's breathing got heavier along with Rick's. Rick went slowly more close to her lips until they kissed slowly and softly. Angela put her arms around his neck as Rick puts his hands on her waist as the kiss becomes more passionate.

They heard rustling in the grass and they quickly stopped. Angela got her knife out. Turns out it was just Tdog. "Woah sorry I was just going to Randal and move him into a warmer place."
Angela's cheeks turned a crimson color.

"It's alright Rick said, "We were just leaving."

Tdog palled past then towards the barn. Rick looks at Angela and smiles. Angela laughed and then they started walking together back to the house. Once Angela opens the front door to walk in with Rick they heard Tdog yell from behind them "Randal is gone!"

~Angela's POV~

"Randal is gone!" I heard from behind me. "What?" Rick asked in a worried tone. "He's not there." T answered.

Rick and I started running as fast as we could to the barn. We opened it and there was nothing but bloody handcuffs. "How could this happen?" I asked.

"He must have slipped through them." Rick answered.

I heard something move behind me. I turn around and see Shane walking out of the woods. "Rick! He escaped and jumped me man. He has my gun." Shane yelled. I saw he had a bloody nose, but wait Randal is just a kid he couldn't have done that himself.

Rick told me to go get help while he goes searching with Shane. I ran to the house and grabbed Daryl and Glenn. We all ran out to the woods to look. It was getting dark to I had my flashlight while I held my gun. Daryl started tracking and saw many footsteps. "There's two pairs of foot prints here." He said while pointing to it. "He wasn't alone." I said while shining my flashlight on the trail of footprints.

We continue walking and following the trail and Glenn finds fresh blood on a tree. "That's strange"
Daryl said.

Shortly after we all heard leaves rustling and a walker snarl. "Walker!" Glenn whispered. Daryl grabbed it and killed it. It wasn't any ordinary walker, it was Randal. We kneeled to inspect the body and saw that his neck was snapped.

"His neck." I said while pointing my flashlight at Randals flimsy neck. We decided that's enough and Rick and Shane should be back so we headed back to the farm.

We made it back to the house and told everyone what we found. Then we heard a faint gun shot. We all rushed outside to see what it was all about. We saw nothing.

Lori came rushing down the stairs. "Carl's gone!" She said.

"Are you sure you checked everywhere." Carol asked.

"Come on let's go look again." Carol leaded Lori upstairs to check for Carl again. I asked for the binoculars. I looked up in the distance and saw a walker. Then I adjusting and I couldn't believe my eyes. I took the binoculars off and looked into the distance and saw a herd coming right to us.

"Patricia, dim the lights." Hershel whispered.

"We have to get out of here." I told him.
He cocked his shotgun.
"You can leave. But this is my farm, I'll die here."

(Edited)