Prologue

Location ~Top of a Building~ 

Third POV

There is three figures on top of the ruined building, two of them who seem to be arguing over something. 

Man with long hair: Do you want us both to die then!!! The monster cells would use Rokumichi's body to kill you!

The girl seem to be conflicted.

Girl with pinkish red hair: If that's Rokumichi, then I...

Then a whitish blue hair boy said. 

Rokumichi: Don't worry, it's gonna be alright...someone will come and kill me...

The man with long hair gritted his teeth and said. 

Guy with long hair: Stand aside, Hino Yayoi. 

Tears fell out of her eyes as the man approaches Rokumichi. Then the man said.

Man with long hair: This is farewell from life and a friend, may you find happiness in the other side friend. 

Then the man stabbed is sword through Rokumichi and his body starts to erode away as his heart is no longer functioning. 

Rokimichi: Farewell my friend and Yayoi...(mind) So this is what death feels like...Not bad...

As the last of his body eroded away from a crying Yayoi and the man who is looking down after killing his friend. 

Location ~Supposedly Afterlife~ 

Rokumichi was walking through a endless black only to hear someone familiar behind him.

???: Is this the ending you want, Rokumichi? 

Rokumichi: Huh?

He turns and see his senpai, then she said.

Senpai: The place ahead of you is not the place for you to go yet.

Rokumichi: Why is it not?

Senpai: Because you still have so much to live for and considering the fact that you can't go back to your world, *points right* perhaps going that way you'll go to another place similar to your world and beside your job is not finished.

Rokimichi: Are you saying that...

Senpai: Yes, you're going to another world and hopefully, you'll will put your life there if not try to find another way back to your world. 

Senpai says that while smiling and said. 

Senpai: Anyway, you should get going. 

Rokumichi: Wai—

Then she pushed Rokimichi to the right and his vision went blank.

Location ~Unknown Alleyway~ 

Rokumichi's POV 

My vision went black after being pushed by senpai...Then I felt solid concrete found on my back. I open my eyes and see the dark night sky. I stood up to see that my clothes that I lost fighting against "her" was back to normal. 

Rokumichi:...!!

I quickly check my left arm and and lower body to see that I still have my power or rather monster cell with me. I took a deep breath and sighed. 

Rokumichi: How am I suppose to find a way back to my world...?

I decided to walk out of the alley only to meet a gruesome scene of a man with something that seems like a tail with a blade at its end eating a body. 

Then the man spotted me and said

Man: Huh, a human...no you smell different from normal humans...Whatever the more meat the better.

Then the man with the tail charges at me and I took my defensive posture, ready for a fight. 

That's the end of the prologue although short, I planned to make one or two more chapter before deciding to make this a official story. Plus I plan to have a op and ed for this story as well even if it's not a official story. Anyway have a nice day.