Thank You, Dixon

I don't know when it happened.

Was it when we all started to work together instead of fighting for control.

Or was it when I realized that if I want this to be flawless, I need to let people in on my dirty secret.

The boy that likes me, Archer, the old man who's hesitant around me, Hershel, the only man who hasn't died from parenting me, Daryl.

If I can live with this, I need to let people in.

Somehow, things got messy. Feelings from others merging with others. Some people who I grew to live merged and left me with someone new.

Reading information about a surreal feeling isn't enough, I need to make my own path. My own books.

I need the others to grow as people.

But how can we manage the time for them all?

Studying and teaching.

Building relationships.

Building strength that doesn't feel right for any of us.

New people who like things beyond our age? Angry people hidden in halls and stairs cases that hide secrets that we didn't know happened.

People that are needed if we want the world to be saved.

It's scary and intense. But we have grown, taller, stronger, angrier.

We are angry for all the people we are losing. We will lose. The people we will meet. But that won't undo us.

We may be only one group but together as a system, we can fight humans, walkers, and those secrets being ripped from the basement never to be meant to be seen in the light of day.

Shit happens, but at this point, we are pros. We can deal with anything, anyone. And we aren't the scared strangers. We are warriors. Lovers. Victims.

But we are together. The past, present, and future.

So I'll be moving the next few seasons in a different book bc I'm at ep 90 at season 3. Also rewritten parts will add a lot to it. So it is going to be a big book😂
Also, should I make a character page for the images I made for Lucy's alters like I do the other original characters? Would love feed back. Or should I give pages after the chapter they are introduced?

See you!